Powell Challenger mini bike

jrzmac

I'm no Powell expert by no means, and I don't even know how much of it is original or not but, that thing looks SWEET!!! Bike looks brand new....

markus

I could be wrong but isnt there a section called "ebay & craigslist" that stuff like this should be posted in? I thought this was a classified section for OldMiniBikes members to use and post stuff THEY have for sale

george3

Looks nice. Ed did a nice job. The guard looks like a copy, But looks good. This needs to be moved to ebay craigslist section.

MiniBike Paul

WOW! That is a beautiful Powell - just reeks of quality, originality and craftsmanship! If you read the sellers description it explains why; I quote from the ad, "This bike was restored by a couple of minibike gurus, Paul and Ed"!

Oh yea, that's me and the Evil one! And yes, the bike is 100% original and I spared no expense in restoring it! I traded it and some dinero to the seller for another Powell, the oldest known to exist and it too is 100% complete and original!

You Powell guys are something. A lot of ego!! Just kidding the bike looks great Ed and Paul. Paul, notice the order I put the names in. Ha ha

Jesse