Powell Kickstands - Pre-order

Scottessey

Hey Fellas, I made up a batch of Powell repro kickstands and they went like hotcakes. My first run was 11 pieces and they are all sold or spoken for before I even had a chance to post them. One for me, one for my brother, a couple in trade, and the rest sold. I let them go for $30/ea plus shipping for the OldMiniBikes bros. I'm considering making more but I'd like to see how many are needed. There is a lot of time in these so I'd prefer to make a pile all at once. So, please let me know if you're interested, and how many you're interested in. Thanks Fellas! :thumbsup: Here are pics...

Scottessey

Cool. I think we're up to 5. I'll order up some steel and get to work. :hammer: I'll let you guys know when they're ready. Thanks Fellas. :thumbsup:

james c

i got my four new kickstands today! thanks scott! anyone have the kickstand springs please post a source!
ps, thanks for the foot rest also. still looking for a driven and tensioner for e model. pm me

Thanks Fellas! I'm looking into getting the OEM springs for these as well. I hope to have more info on that soon.

I got started on the second run today. I should have some ready in about a week or two. :thumbsup:

I talked to Robert Bruce today. He said he has the OEM springs. He also includes the proper bolt and nut(nut and bolt are not OEM) with a purchase of the spring. I didn't think to ask what he sells them for. :facepalm: I did ask him if he wanted to ship me some to include with the kickstands and he said to just give his phone number out and have y'all go direct. So, I'll throw his phone number in the box when I ship these. Or, if you want to get in touch with him sooner, send me a PM and I'll shoot you his number. Thanks Fellas! :drinkup:

Hey Fellas, I made up a batch of Powell repro kickstands and they went like hotcakes. My first run was 11 pieces and they are all sold or spoken for before I even had a chance to post them. One for me, one for my brother, a couple in trade, and the rest sold. I let them go for $30/ea plus shipping for the OldMiniBikes bros. I'm considering making more but I'd like to see how many are needed. There is a lot of time in these so I'd prefer to make a pile all at once. So, please let me know if you're interested, and how many you're interested in. Thanks Fellas! :thumbsup: Here are pics...

Got my kickstands today, they look awesome!
Could someone post a pic of a powell chain tensioner?
thank you Scott :thumbsup:

I finished the second batch of kickstands today! If you'd like one, please shoot me a PM. :thumbsup:

I need two chain tensioners if you can make them.
and two springs for the kickstands,

thank you again Scott:thumbsup:
I can make 'em. It might be a few weeks before I can get to them though. I'll start a separate thread for those when I get there. :thumbsup:

Also, Robert Bruce has the original kickstand springs available along with the appropriate bolt.