POWELL Tom Thumb (sort of)

Really cool Rob...awesome skills...:thumbsup:

Now you just to create a scaled down back rim made of cast aluminum with an integral sprocket that rounds off and is impossible to find.

Thanks for all the coments its sure is tiny lol
I have been busy working on it , there is just as many parts to make as a full size lol
made the chain adjusters , floor boards ,fitted up the jackshaft and made a scrub brake.

Karen , I flattened my fork ends with a "grand marteau de cul"

KKK , I really considered cutting the center out of my rear sprocket and welding it to a piece of 4" diam pipe then to the lip of the 4" rim , but it was way to much work lol

Yoop , I have been thinking a lot about trying to ride the little beast lol the first issue is , I will have to block the rear susspension to handle my rather excessive weight
Then figure out how to keep it from becoming a minibike wedgie lol

The answer I have come up with is to add another wheel and build a sidecar rig for it then ride it kind of side saddle , it might work lol

I have to get back at its big brother too.

Got back to work on the the little guy today

Painted the frame red and forks metalic silver

Did up the engine in silver engine enamel for block and copper metalic for the shroud then I put it all back together for a look

It still needs a seat , chain , exhaust and throttle I guess I better keep at it 90 days till Windber lol

Got back to work on the the little guy today

Painted the frame red and forks metalic silver

Did up the engine in silver engine enamel for block and copper metalic for the shroud then I put it all back together for a look

It still needs a seat , chain , exhaust and throttle I guess I better keep at it 90 days till Windber lol
AWESOME.:drool::drool::drool: I'll ride the little bugger at Windber:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks its coming along lol
I plan on a scale looking seat , that is removeable and a much taller non stock one if I try to ride this thing lol

buckeye

That is one cool machine right there. Guess you don't need to find any bikes. You JUST build them.
Incredible work Rob.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: