Powell Wanted near Seattle

Interested in a powell, anyone local interested in selling or trade PM me- Have a Yamaha JT-1 mini enduro interested in trading- runs and rides, new clutch cable, and clutch and brake handles-

Yeah especially wont last long now:) Shhh- :) Just kidding

I did see that last night and is actually what got me interested! But I was hoping to find something a bit closer in the end, anything over an hour or so each way is very difficult this time of year (two boys, baseball- I umpire and assist. coach with two teams, work and have a wife with a long list of projects for me:)) Figured there had to be a few local guys with a big stash- First real minibike I bought, the seller said he had over 40! I just shipped the last bike I bought and it was a pain in the end. I prefer to pickup locally if possible, and am not in a hurry yet:)

capguncowboy

I'll be honest. Powells are really hard to find. Finding one that's only an hour away is about as good as it gets. I wish I could find one in that price range within 3-4 hours of me. I'd grab it in a heartbeat. I've heard they're the best riding bikes made

I'll be honest. Powells are really hard to find. Finding one that's only an hour away is about as good as it gets. I wish I could find one in that price range within 3-4 hours of me. I'd grab it in a heartbeat. I've heard they're the best riding bikes made
I agree, there is not a Powell in every city for sale! Members here will drive hours (or longer) to get a rare bike or a deal.
Life can be busy but bikes typically don't come to you.

Haha, Yes but no doubt there are a few in Seattle! I hear you and that is probably sound advice-8 hours is just a lot of time to find this time of year, would be a week or two away for me the soonest- I shipped one bike so far and I have emailed the owner of the powell. I'd go that route again first, it's cheaper than 8 hours of my time when you add in gas, and I get a very good rate with FedEx due to my business- But it's a lot to ask of a seller, to do the whole paypal/ box it thing- Also wouldn't mind picking someone's brain/seeing a local collection.

Robertt8883

U Ship Is The Only Way to go I go out as far as 1000 Miles to purchase something i like and Unique it cost me about an average of $250 in shipping But I have 2 Powell's I have an E 100 percent all original all there,untouched front and rear lights with the original Tecumseh Engine.Probably never see another like this unless in a Museum.It has the original tires . Throttle assembly. Clutch Cover with the Powell sticker still attached.

Robertt8883

6doggie3

U Ship Is The Only Way to go I go out as far as 1000 Miles to purchase something i like and Unique it cost me about an average of $250 in shipping But I have 2 Powell's I have an E 100 percent all original all there,untouched front and rear lights with the original Tecumseh Engine.Probably never see another like this unless in a Museum.It has the original tires . Throttle assembly. Clutch Cover with the Powell sticker still attached.

Robertt8883
Post it in the Powell scrap book tread!!