Power Products AH58

Thanks for the complements, Fellas. I just got these decals in the mail. Check it out. Dart cycle project log should be coming in January, Dan! :thumbsup:

Here is where the decal goes...

Louie also found a guy that has an original air filter set up like this one. I'm hoping to find out more soon so I can make one up that's similar. :thumbsup:

delray

hey scott i fired up my AH-58 on my chain saw yesterday. it had a bad coil on it ,so i fab a newer style coil from a 4-cycle engine and it work perfect. WOW does this thing bark. video you posted doesn't do justice at all. this thing really makes some noise. i can't wait to see your engine on your bike...:thumbsup:

Scottessey

hey scott i fired up my AH-58 on my chain saw yesterday. it had a bad coil on it ,so i fab a newer style coil from a 4-cycle engine and it work perfect. WOW does this thing bark. video you posted doesn't do justice at all. this thing really makes some noise. i can't wait to see your engine on your bike...:thumbsup:
You're right, Brian. They sound COOL in person!

I just scored an ultra rare piece for mine. Thanks to a good friend for finding this for me! A Power Products OEM air filter cone... Somebody pinch me! :freakout:

delray

hey scott and guys i did a small video of my AH-58 running. man does that engine make some noise. when you hit the throttle it go's.......
what a great little engine to use on your rupp dart project scott.
from what info i have found on the internet the engine puts out 6hp.....:doah: and i think you said after yours is modified yours will be around 7hp. that rupp dart bike is going to fly.............:scooter:
turn your volume up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJhltgOE6Ug