Power Tec- Ron Kimbal (Heald Parts)

Well I have been down all of winter due to health and it's been hard to be motivated when feeling sick. I finally feel well enough to begin to think about minibikes again and my first call was to Ron for some VT-10 parts. I just want to say that this is simply one of the kindest and most fantastic persons in the hobby. I spent about 45 minutes talking with him today and I can feel the motivation that talk has given me. I just want to let the world know what an amazing and great man he is. I for one am thankful to know him.

Over and out.

Doc

Last edited:
well it sounds like he perked you up doc..........that's a good thing.....haven't met ron but have had my first dealings with mac.......and wow is all I can say.......a great guy to deal with and more than fair........after my deal with him I felt like he is in the hobby to just give his stuff away to make others happy.......he sure did me and makes me want to pay it forward. Hope you get to feeling better day by day my friend

CarPlayLB

Right on Doc! That is a good example of why most of us are in this hobby! It certainly ain't for the fame and glory! LOL

And Tippy, you are absolutely right about Mac! Genuinely a fine human being!

Doc, glad you are feeling better :thumbsup: While I have never had any dealings with Ron all I have heard is good things about him :thumbsup:
Doc make sure if you come to Windber to come by and take my trike for a ride this year :thumbsup: This year I'm bringing knobbies and turf tires :doah:

Ron has been a huge help to me as well, it's nice to get someone on the phone to answer questions about these things and he's always happy to oblige:thumbsup:

Glad here your feeling better doc. Ron and Scott are the 2 greatest people you could meet. Been over to see them a few times and it seems like your there for a little bit and it is hours later. Them 2 have a would of knowledge and will he out in anyway possible. Planning a trip over there next month to see them and drop off some parts .

buckeye

I knew they were great folks when I met Rick at Windbar.
If I remember correctly, Rick and Brian stopped there on the way to Windber.
As Rich told the story, Ron took them through their facility. Grand tour.
Then towards the end, he gave Rick a couple special original goodies, for free.
I thought right then, great people do stuff like that.