Powerdyne Frame, Fork, and Fenders

Selling a Powerdyne frame with forks and fenders, it has an ugly added scrub brake which I will remove but you will have to remove the remaining material and do it with respect to the bike. It will all come off clean except one spot where they burned through a pinhole maybe bigger so one patch will have to be made I know of. If any others it will be because you didn't gingerly remove the rest of the brake crap and one dent at the rear behind the axle tab but it will fill and is no structural issue. The footpeg bar is original and bent slightly and a tad longer on the brake lever side so there may have been a brake before or someone cut the other side off?:shrug: The forks are some of the best I've seen on a bike this old, never smacked back and the bars seem perfectly straight so the forks are very good. A good metal guy can make a very cool bike from this no break no reweld (past the added but removable/repairable scrub brake sins) frame. The fenders are cracked around the holes like so many but I have the two tiny pieces that fill the voids taped to each fender now. I will include the grade 8 axle bolts but the nuts are not Nylock however the bolts are nice and the spacers will come with it too but will likely not fit your wheels. This frame is disassembled and ready to pack and ship within 3 days of payment or you can pick it up in OKC. $190 local pickup or $250-265 maximum shipped depending on where you live and I pack frames very well with forks nested inside taped to where they stay put. I'm limiting shipping to the lower 48 only. I'll use UPS ground so be careful where you have it shipped (work is best) or we can do a signature only so if you miss it due to nobody being home you will have to pick it up at your local UPS hub. I prefer that anyway. The price is fair IMO for one that has fenders even busted up ones. They are the originals with flared tails and mud flap holes at the back of each. I'd build it but I've already got too many, I bought this on a standing offer deal and never thought the kid would accept but now I got it since I keep my word. Now it can be yours.:thumbsup: The engine and seat in the last picture are some I threw on there to imagine the possibility. Looks good with many engines.

I also have a powerdyne minibike specific side fill tank 3.5hp H35 Tecumseh that I got from Randy, it was rebuilt and painted and a decal kit was added. The case is a little beat up from what looks like a kid used a hammer to adjust the chain but it's not that bad. It's a rider quality engine done right with new parts inside and out, not a show engine. It has a Powerdyne decal with serial# not the engine off this Powerdyne but it sure would be neat to have them together. I'll add $250 to the overall price but will ship the engine separately and pack it well for transport. I would run another ad but the engine will only go with the bike so no need. You do not have to buy both together but you can only buy the frame alone, the engine is not for sale alone under any circumstances past a stupid high offer. Everything if for sale.

Bump, still for sale and taken apart for packing and shipping. The frame damage is limited to the bent footpeg, a minor dent in the tube behind the right axle mount and a small fire cut mark where the PO had a nasty scrub brake welded on, there is a built up spot at the front of the engine plate where a clutch cover was welded on. I ground it down some. The fenders have cracking around the holes and small pieces missing that I have taped to them so they can be welded up with a light touch. $200 shipped or $150 picked up in OKC.

The two pieces of metal are a split 1" tube I planned to weld over the area of damage on the one side and to weld jackshaft mounts onto. I will include them. A good metal guy can get this frame in shape in an hour or less.

Last edited: