Predator 212cc/Hemi Upgrade ?s

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Gerald "aka LSCustoms" for documenting this hemi predator/doodlebug build. A couple weeks ago I was given this green doodlebug racer for free... And being the gearhead that I am I instantly started doing research into a engine swap. I stumbled across this thread and I'm going to use this thread is a build guide for the Hemi headed predator that I just picked up from harbor freight yesterday!

I will be using my mini bike to blast around the pits while I am at the race track. I too am a foxbody racer! I have turbo sbf powered notch that I race in a drag radial class known as Ultra Street 275

Peltier mobule, blower and heat sink cooling

A cheap engine mod could be done even on a stock motor. Cutting a rectangle into the top of the air box to add a peltier cooling method to the carburetor would do fine. make a rectangle box with an open so that it blowers cool air through the air. the box must consist of 1) Heat sink 2) peltier module 3) blower motor. the peltier module will create the cooling the heat sink will expand the cold surface, and the blower will create the cold air stream, and adding a battery will produce its function. My motor will have a charger coil,charger, lights and a peltier cooling method I thought up like the above.:smile: