predator 212cc setup

how does this setup for a predator 212cc sound like it would work.

-24mm mikuni
-billet flywheel
-billet rod 3.595
-wiseco 2.756 flat top
-dyno 308 cam
-14cc cylinder head big valve, milled .065, 26lb springs,27mm intake, 25mm exhaust
-arc billet side cover
-catch can

push rod= idk
rockers= idk

any suggestions ?

Pushrods... I don't like adjustables. I would rather cut to length.

Rockers... Depends on budget, but since you are spending pretty freely so far, Raceseng.

That is too much cam for that cyl. head. I had almost same set up a few years ago...and it ran better with a worked up 18cc with 28mm intake and 25mm exhaust.

I think that rod is a long rod. Have you checked your current piston? Does it sit low in the hole? I'm not too familiar with the Wiseco piston line up but there are some you mill to fit so be careful of your choice. Before choosing a longer rod you have to need it to be longer.

Why a 24 mikuni over the 22?

Why an expensive billet side cover?

Why a catch can?

Cam. Check out the black Mamba or black Mamba jr, depending on what you are building for.

Be careful with a flat top piston, long rod, milled head, thin gasket. You only have so much room to work with. Pistons don't like hitting sparkplugs or valves. Different ratio rockers can also cause clearance issues.

Even your choice of sparkplugs becomes an issue. The stock type center electrode protrudes past the 14cc head into the the cylinder bore, an autolite is almost flush.

There's a lot more to these engines than buying a bunch of parts and slapping them together.

I think that rod is a long rod. Have you checked your current piston? Does it sit low in the hole? I'm not too familiar with the Wiseco piston line up but there are some you mill to fit so be careful of your choice. Before choosing a longer rod you have to need it to be longer.

Why a 24 mikuni over the 22?

Why an expensive billet side cover?

Why a catch can?

Cam. Check out the black Mamba or black Mamba jr, depending on what you are building for.

Be careful with a flat top piston, long rod, milled head, thin gasket. You only have so much room to work with. Pistons don't like hitting sparkplugs or valves. Different ratio rockers can also cause clearance issues.

Even your choice of sparkplugs becomes an issue. The stock type center electrode protrudes past the 14cc head into the the cylinder bore, an autolite is almost flush.

There's a lot more to these engines than buying a bunch of parts and slapping them together.
that rod and piston are a drop in kit, so u dont have to mill anything.

You Might want to use Champion rockers @1.1-1 they are one of the cheapest beat investments Going;; otherwise Pretty good But I agree too much Cam; w/That head also the side cover is not really needed:thumbsup: