Predator with clutch slippage?

My predator has rod, flywheel, header, air cleaner, jet, e-tube, stock cc head with 27mm intake/25mm exhaust valve. My problem is my bike will not go over 4500rpm which makes me believe it's my clutch slipping. It's a maxi torque. Would a good racing clutch work better???????
Also, my buddy and I built 2 bikes exactly the same (bike, gearing, clutch, engine, ect.) and his with run to 5800rpm.

Check to mak sure your valve lash is set right and that your carb is not clogged.
Do you and your friend weigh the same?
I've checked everything. My buddy does weight 40 lbs lighter but I don't see that causing 1300 rpms. My first engine did the same thing then I build a new engine. I started the new engine up, broke it in, and when for a test run. It ran great which ran up to 5800 rpm. Then I when to my buddy house the next day. It ran great the first run and equal to my buddy. The second run it started run slower. Then slower and started to mis-fire. I put an old Honda coil from a GX160 then it stop working during a test run. Then I put my first coil on from my first predator engine and it runs good but will only do 4500 rpm (with NO MIS-FIRE).

Before I tell you anything, let me just say that I am not a professional builder. Are you running the factory valve springs and cam? I'm wondering if you have a set of worn out springs? Maybe they're floating? Does your friend have the same model predator as you? How is your compression? Are you using a tach to get your RPM's?