QuarterHorse Handle Bar and exhaust

It's a long shot......but I need handle bars for a quarterhorse as well as a muffler. The muffler can be for a Mac or a WB 610/820 since I haven't decided for sure which engine I'm going to use. Thanks !!

Hounddog

Quarterhorse

I like your Quarterhorse!, Very nice indeed. A friend of mine has a quarterhorse with a westbend. He also told me he has an extra complete engine and some other stuff. I will follow up with him. You may also be able to locate an exhaust on one of the vintage kart or kart related sites? :thumbsup:

HD

DZLBIKE

Looks more like an 1/8 horse, would make for a thrilling ride as is!

Nice bike!, I'm sure it will be another showpiece.

Last edited:
I like your Quarterhorse!, Very nice indeed. A friend of mine has a quarterhorse with a westbend. He also told me he has an extra complete engine and some other stuff. I will follow up with him. You may also be able to locate an exhaust on one of the vintage kart or kart related sites? :thumbsup:

HD
Thanks !!:thumbsup:

Hounddog

Quarterhorse

I must live in the wrong part of the country. Seems like the yards up north have a lot of very nice bikes!:thumbsup:

ScooterBoy : Now this is not a 4H project right LOL Well you got a good start on this project. I have a set of bars that are 7/8 inch in diameter and have a 12 3/4 inch rise and a total SPREAD of 261/2 inches. Might work tell you ROPE in a stock set. No charge to you PARTNER. Just say the GO POWER word and they will be on the next stage out of Beavertown. Steve YEA HA :scooter:

ScooterBoy : Now this is not a 4H project right LOL Well you got a good start on this project. I have a set of bars that are 7/8 inch in diameter and have a 12 3/4 inch rise and a total SPREAD of 261/2 inches. Might work tell you ROPE in a stock set. No charge to you PARTNER. Just say the GO POWER word and they will be on the next stage out of Beavertown. Steve YEA HA :scooter:
Thanks Steve.....Those might do it for now. The originals are 10x24.

Here's the 4-H project just there isn't any confusion:thumbsup:

Oh yea...GO POWER !