Question on Hands wheels?

I dug these wheels up out of my shop and started to clean them and install new bearings and races for a mini bike project.....I believe these 6" wheels look a lot like "Hands" wheels, but I'm not sure....any ideas?.......I'm not sure I want to use these on my current project (cheapo runner) if the wheels would be better off on a more deserving project....any help is appreciated.

Those look like the mags (yes, real magnesium) on my '64 Bug Hodaka. I always thought they were Azusa mags, but that was just a guess. I guess that should be one of the questions I'll ask when I haul the bike out to K&P.

No their hands rims they will be stamped HANDS on them.
There's no markings on my wheels anywhere, and I've knocked them down into halves. I'm hoping to find out what brand mine are when I drive out to Bug... if they remember. There's no question about the General Jumbo Jrs and the sprockets are Tabloc. Tabloc used to be on Irwindale ave south of Bug.

No comment, ScooterBoy??????????
:shrug:
There were quite a few wheel mfg.'s back then....Azusa, Hands , Mathew's, Palmini just to name a few. Looked like my Azusa wheels to me. Valve stem hole is different though.
With the tapered bearings I would say kart wheels. Have you asked on one of the vintage karting sites??

Yeah, I've been talking to them also....My plan is to find a matching set for the rear (1" keyed) of my vintage micro midget...Thanks for the input.....Frank.