Quick question?

I am having a huge problem with the Digatron software and Windows 10 on my laptop. Now a buddy of mine has to remove Windows 10 and put on Windows 7, in order to be able to download the data from the runs and put it on the laptop for evaluation. I tell ya I can't catch a break with this bike, the weather has been wet for weeks now, always something lol. Keeps it interesting I guess.

Well that company exhaust gas technologies really came up huge, made me that adaptor cable now the jackshaft sensor works. So at least that is good, now I can make some runs once it dries up a little. Hopefully by then my buddy will have my laptop straightened out and then all that data can be downloaded.
I have been fighting an issue where the runs cannot be downloaded which is hugely frustrating. The whole point of having this system is to download the runs for further analysis in order to improve.

Going to try and make some runs this weekend, I have a bunch of sprockets here in 1-tooth increments to test out. Also need to datalog some info as well so hopefully the weather holds out. If so I will post pics and possible video if someone shows up who knows how to take videos LMAO.

Wanted to post some Dyno videos.

First vid, we didn’t strap down the byke because we didn’t think it was needed. You can see the byke try to wheelie right off the Dyno lmfao. I thought the dude was going to be pissed, but when I looked up he had a huge smile on his face.

Second run you can see that we strapped it down. I think he took it to 8 grand but I spun it higher than that.

This was also with a centri clutch, before the Polar clutch which a big mechanical advantage.
My engine guy told me in the beginning to ditch the centri and get a Polar but I thought it would be too expensive but then I happened upon some used stuff for relatively cheap.
He was 100% right.

Thanks for reading!