Radio Flyer Wagon - sort of

That's frikken awesome - and the barrow's not bad either
she's pretty smoking hot. that thing looks like a converted snow blower with a dump bed on front.

Tank- have you decided if you will be putting sheet metal on it or maybe wood?
I bet you could get away with some of the expanded metal/grating that you used on your seat pan with a rigid bottom.:shrug:

toomanytoys mentioned motor,do you have alot of mobility scooters being used in S.A. you could maybe find one of those or find the motor off one and make it motorized 24volt electric,with twist throtle speed control.I custom built a ATW radio flyer with a scooter motor on it for the swap meet here in the states, parts here are easy to come by for this stuff here ,not sure for you in S.A. just a thought anyway.

Nice cart, you can tell it was made by a guy named Tank :laugh:

Think those wheels will hold up? Might want to get something with a wide profile :shrug:

she's pretty smoking hot. that thing looks like a converted snow blower with a dump bed on front.

Tank- have you decided if you will be putting sheet metal on it or maybe wood?
I bet you could get away with some of the expanded metal/grating that you used on your seat pan with a rigid bottom.:shrug:
Joe was going to just put a ply sheet on the bottom with some varnish from work, not too sure what all my boet wants to put in it.

toomanytoys mentioned motor,do you have alot of mobility scooters being used in S.A. you could maybe find one of those or find the motor off one and make it motorized 24volt electric,with twist throtle speed control.I custom built a ATW radio flyer with a scooter motor on it for the swap meet here in the states, parts here are easy to come by for this stuff here ,not sure for you in S.A. just a thought anyway.
Nice idea Rick, but if he uses it once a week i'll be lucky. I'm spoiling him, but don't want to waste money - yet

Nice cart, you can tell it was made by a guy named Tank :laugh:

Think those wheels will hold up? Might want to get something with a wide profile :shrug:
I also thought it was over kill at first :laugh: , but its lighter than I thought. Can you believe I was going to put these small pnumatic tyres on it first (25$ each :doah:) the one on it now cost $4 a pop. Come to tink of it I could double them up like a truck - nice Idea Snipe:thumbsup:

matt2

The kids are awesome looks like your brother may have to wait a while or tank may have to make another wagon for the brother. :grind: