Rare Easy Rider with Front and Rear Shocks?

i just got off of minidoodle.com and apparently the gentleman that runs that site has only seen one of these EVER with the front and rear shocks on it. that's great news for me as i picked it up for 50 bucks!!!! i was wondering why all of the brochures show the easys with a solid front fork and handlebar assembly and not a 2 piece like mine. i was honestly starting to think it wasnt an easy at all. but apparently it is and there were very few of them made. i am posting this just as a reference to see if anyone else has one and if anyone may have an original front wheel and tire or just whee. i plan on doing a complete restore to original on this one. i have the rear wheel and tire both ini excellent shape, doesn anyone know what the original engine was on this thing? if so please post a reply so i can start looking for one, thanks a bunch!!!

Could be that the forks are from another brand minibike since all the brochures also show handle bars that are part of the forks not bolt on like the ones you have. They kind of look like Scat Cat or Grand Prix forks. The fork plate is completely different than any of the other Arcos. Maybe that's why only one other has been seen. :shrug:

i just got off of minidoodle.com and apparently the gentleman that runs that site has only seen one of these EVER with the front and rear shocks on it. i was wondering why all of the brochures show the easys with a solid front fork and handlebar assembly and not a 2 piece like mine.
Thats funny this link from minidoodle has 3 of them just like your bike and this brochure has 3 too
ALEXANDER-RENOLDS

and so does Outlaw Ace's bike :shrug:

and jeep4me's bike :shrug:

and INJUNTOM's bike :shrug:

Yeah he didn't look too hard, they are common as any really. Certain regions see a lot of brands and some very few so it depends on where you live really.

man you guys make it sound like i was claiming that i found the holy grail or something. my assumption was that they were simply not the original handle bars that's all. i wonder why a guy who runs a vintage mini bike site would have never seen but one of these seeing as how they are a dime a dozen
:eek:ut:
the picture harley posted, the bottom one is definitely it, by but is my seat the original one or his. i honestly don't know it seems to me that my seat looks way too new to be original but then again I guess it could be. any idea where I can get an original front tire for this I have checked the parts section but no 1 seems to have 1that they will sell individually .