REAL Predator knowledge or experience?

What! I didn't even get a coupon flyer today! And I AM on the list, twice... don't ask me why, I only signed up once, but I always get 2 addressed ads/coupon flyers from HF, haven't seen a dang thing about any Black Friday weekend sales:angry:

LOLO - Ok Pops the mailman saved you. You have my sincere apology. Now how do I get a cupon like that.
Smokie

PS - Will they accept a photo copy of the coupon you posted ???

Oh Look what came in the mail today! Better go beg your Mommy & Daddy for your Christmas money early Smoky so you can get one!...LMAO

Last edited:

TomH

Hi all,
Was at Harbor Freight tools today, and noticed they had the new 212 cc Predators on unadvertised sale for $129, with my 20% off coupon, this knocks the price down to $103.20 Pretty good price.

I loved my Greyhound clone, but have heard rumors about the Predators, from just like the 196 only a bit more displacement, to NOTHING like the 196, and has a plastic crank or cam or something like that????

Any actual experience with the 212, or first hand knowledge? If these ARE as good as the 196 clones, I want to get down there and pick one up!
hmmm Sorry Turf, all my knowledge is second hand, but I am going to buy one when I need one. I hear good things about them. Course the super speed folks might have a different opinion or not, but a mildly modded one like I will do, shouldn't have a problem. they have been putting plastic gears in car engines for years. Lighter and quieter. I ain't scaered of them

Pops - When does the sale run ?? from when to when ?

The coupon printed nice - hopefully they will take it ?? Anyone try printing a coupon and using ot ???
I have used a printed coupon. Used to print them right off their website. I was told by a cashier once that they would no longer accept printed coupons, but have tried and used them since. Probably just depends on the store and the cashier. Sale ends Dec 31.

Anyone know if the coupon can be combined with the 20% off coupon?
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! $79+ tax for a clone. :laugh:

Nevermind, I blew up the fine print and read the "cannot be combined" So sad!

I saw the end date but when does it start ? Is the sale nation wide ?

Even thou you can't us the 20 % coupon the $99.00 price is great - sure many will stock up.

I have used a printed coupon. Used to print them right off their website. I was told by a cashier once that they would no longer accept printed coupons, but have tried and used them since. Probably just depends on the store and the cashier. Sale ends Dec 31.

Anyone know if the coupon can be combined with the 20% off coupon?
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! $79+ tax for a clone. :laugh:

Nevermind, I blew up the fine print and read the "cannot be combined" So sad!

Went & picked up another engine today. I asked the cashier if they would take a printed out coupon, and she said yes they would. or even just the bar code #s would work!