Rear Tire Valve Stem

I sure some of you all did something to solve the make ya wanna kick it in the muffler-hard as do-do to access rear tire valve stem. Let's see some photos----I gotta welder and I ain't afraid to use it.

TomH

Boy I hope so too. I went riding with my wife and she said my tire was low. No was could I air it up with my compressor. Finally figured out that a can of flat fix I had might work. Had to use a pair of pliers to screw it on and off as my fingers would not get in there.

Just flip the rim around so it is on the brake side and use an angled head
The hubs are not the same size, I flipped them on a project using a DB rear assembly and will have to creatively cut some access holes in the sprocket to be able to air up the tire. I had to swap them to center the wheel, I would have gone a diffferent way had I known!:doah:

I can see the bikes are not all the same. On mine you could swap the brake and sprocket and also would need to swap the asymetrical axel bushings. Things would line up then. Have to reverse the tire too if it is a monodirectional tire-I run a Turf Saver so not an issue. But hey it's bad enough that the valve stem on mine is under the brake rotor. Unless someone has a clever solution I'm making a custom rotor that will insure I can get a clean shot at the valve stem-putting on hydrolic rears anyway and putting the old brakes up front.