Road Kill with a mini.. Whats your count???

I have two Squirrels with the Suicycle.. ALMOST a third the same day as the second one, like 10 miles apart..

But yesterday I got me a WOODCHUCK with the Roadster II :laugh: Or I could have... I DID kick him in the ass, and tell him GET OUT OF THE ROAD as I drove by though... :scooter:

He was running directly away from me as I came up FAST on his :asshole:... MAN I wanted that chuck BAD .... He was alllllllll mine dead to rights, but I had to settle for the ass stomp.. :glare:

I first saw a deer so I laid it out wide open..... Missed him by 75 yards.. :doah: Then across the intersection I see a woodchuck.. So I poured it back on and start after him in Hot Pursuit... Stupid thing turns and runs strait down the road.. :doah: So I ran him down... I expected to get REAL close and see him make an instant 90 to the right or left trying to avoid me in the ditch... AT which point in time I could run over his ass with my mini bike... :smile:

However the dumb ass just runs strait down the road... I sat there questioning the choice of running over him from the ass all the way to the nose... OR some other option.. I contemplated till I was maybe 2 feet away and decided against it.. A T-Bone at 90 degrees would be nothing to the heavy bike with 12 inch wheels.. But boyyyy full length front tire first as we are both traveling WIDE OPEN would just not work out.. All I could imagine was him darting one way or the other and throwing the front tire a few inches to one side or the other.. :eek:hmy: I don't need any more road rash this week.. :doah:

So I kicked him RIGHT in the ass and giggled like hell and continued on with my day.. Not counting the countless bugs.. I have two squirrels and a stomped assed woodchuck... :lol:

Whats your body count with a minibike? :scooter:

Last edited:
There is something soooooooooo wrong with you.:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:

I wouldn't risk my neck to hit anything. Plus I like critters, so I would probably not do it even if I thought I wouldn't kill myself. Someday TRK that is gonna bite you in the ass..One of those woodcarp might just throw you off into a face-plant on the road.:doah:

HEY!!! The squirrels committed suicide.. They are F-ing STUPID man.... Dumber than a deer I'm not shitting ya.. A squirrel will get scared and ran BACK AND FORTH in front of you UNTIL it gets hit.. Both of those ones did.. :lol:

Woodchucks suck... They deserve to get ran over.. Barn digging, floor cracking, field destroying SOB's anyways.. :glare:

Uhhhhhhh coulda been :doah: It's a H35 of some sort..Not sure where it pooped.. I got a bunch of em. I use them because they work good if ya do a little work to the holes, plus the H35 has the larger bore.. the 25's taper down to a small hole in the middle..

Oldsalt

I have two Squirrels with the Suicycle.. ALMOST a third the same day as the second one, like 10 miles apart..

But yesterday I got me a WOODCHUCK with the Roadster II :laugh: Or I could have... I DID kick him in the ass, and tell him GET OUT OF THE ROAD as I drove by though... :scooter:

He was running directly away from me as I came up FAST on his :asshole:... MAN I wanted that chuck BAD .... He was alllllllll mine dead to rights, but I had to settle for the ass stomp.. :glare:

I first saw a deer so I laid it out wide open..... Missed him by 75 yards.. :doah: Then across the intersection I see a woodchuck.. So I poured it back on and start after him in Hot Pursuit... Stupid thing turns and runs strait down the road.. :doah: So I ran him down... I expected to get REAL close and see him make an instant 90 to the right or left trying to avoid me in the ditch... AT which point in time I could run over his ass with my mini bike... :smile:

However the dumb ass just runs strait down the road... I sat there questioning the choice of running over him from the ass all the way to the nose... OR some other option.. I contemplated till I was maybe 2 feet away and decided against it.. A T-Bone at 90 degrees would be nothing to the heavy bike with 12 inch wheels.. But boyyyy full length front tire first as we are both traveling WIDE OPEN would just not work out.. All I could imagine was him darting one way or the other and throwing the front tire a few inches to one side or the other.. :eek:hmy: I don't need any more road rash this week.. :doah:

So I kicked him RIGHT in the ass and giggled like hell and continued on with my day.. Not counting the countless bugs.. I have two squirrels and a stomped assed woodchuck... :lol:

Whats your body count with a minibike? :scooter:
Come-On Restore! We can read between the lines...go ahead and tell the whole story. It's already clearly obvious to all what you are capable of mindlessly doing. It'll only be conformation of what we already know for certain.

Come-On Restore! We can read between the lines...go ahead and tell the whole story. It's already clearly obvious to all what you are capable of mindlessly doing. It'll only be conformation of what we already know for certain.
lol... Yeah I'm a wild one for sure.. I think a woodchuck is about as big as you'd wanna go with a minibike. (they're low to the ground)

I forgot originally, but I was passenger on my dads Yamaha like 20 years ago when we hit a raccoon.. :eek:hmy: that was pretty scary.. It went over him pretty good though.. luckily.. That coulda been a REAL disaster.. The Rupp only does like 40.. Plus I was lining him up and ready for it... I'm pretty confident it would have just been a mild thump under tire.. Hell the road itself is WAY worse than a woodchuck.. And it handles chatter bumps and pot holes pretty well..

I dont care how good you line the Woodcarp up , he has a mind of his own, and could easily change direction on you. I have seen a couple of bad motorcycle wrecks because of Racoons and woodcarps. All I am saying is you are asking for it when you do things like that.

Karma is a bitch my friend :shrug: Some day a rabid woodcarp is gonna get in your house and chew off your chuckies.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I ran over 16 turtles in a row, they were all lined up walking down the road, what a bumpy ride, immediatly after that I ran over 25 armadillos, I think they were all going to a bullshit covention at The Restored Kids house. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Iv nailed 2 or 3 chucks on my bicycle but nothing on my minis. I always chase deer at full speed through the woods sometimes i almost get the small ones but they dart around like crazy

DMR

Hit a turtle when I was borrowing my Ma's minivan, sounded and felt like hitting an IED:eek:ut:, put a melon sized dent on the inside of the wheel well.:doah:

I dont care how good you line the Woodcarp up , he has a mind of his own, and could easily change direction on you. I have seen a couple of bad motorcycle wrecks because of Racoons and woodcarps. All I am saying is you are asking for it when you do things like that.

Karma is a bitch my friend :shrug: Some day a rabid woodcarp is gonna get in your house and chew off your chuckies.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I already shot a sickly coon in the basement this summer.. :doah: It had distemper or SOMETHING.. it was nasty looking..

I don't tend to just kill stuff for the hell of it.. But friggin HATE woodcarps, red squirrels, opossums... Blue Jays... :glare: If he is gonna run into the road right by ole Homers house... I'll try to evict him from Homers field.... Believe it... :thumbsup:

I just chase deers in the road when I have the advantage.... Because usually the stupid bastards CHARGE you wide open from out of nowhere in a corn field pitch dark and slam your drivers door because they are so damn stupid they can't just WAIT!! for you to go by... :glare: I've hit probably 6 or 7 deer that I can think off.. and the majority hit the side of the vehicle... :angry:

So when I see one it's GAME ON!!! I will stomp it to the floor, horn blowing, chasing it right into the shoulder... Maybe the stupid bastards will learn something is what I say... :laugh:

I don't swerve to hit much of anything... Stomp the brakes and do everything I can to AVOID a dog or kitty or something... But Woodcarps are fair game... And I'll be GOD damned if I am going to SWERVE on a 50 mile per hour bicycle just to TRY to avoid some dumbassed damn squirrel playing "Line Dance Revolution" infront of me... :glare:

Oldsalt

I already shot a sickly coon in the basement this summer.. :doah: It had distemper or SOMETHING.. it was nasty looking..

I don't tend to just kill stuff for the hell of it.. But friggin HATE woodcarps, red squirrels, opossums... Blue Jays... :glare: If he is gonna run into the road right by ole Homers house... I'll try to evict him from Homers field.... Believe it... :thumbsup:

I just chase deers in the road when I have the advantage.... Because usually the stupid bastards CHARGE you wide open from out of nowhere in a corn field pitch dark and slam your drivers door because they are so damn stupid they can't just WAIT!! for you to go by... :glare: I've hit probably 6 or 7 deer that I can think off.. and the majority hit the side of the vehicle... :angry:

So when I see one it's GAME ON!!! I will stomp it to the floor, horn blowing, chasing it right into the shoulder... Maybe the stupid bastards will learn something is what I say... :laugh:

I don't swerve to hit much of anything... Stomp the brakes and do everything I can to AVOID a dog or kitty or something... But Woodcarps are fair game... And I'll be GOD damned if I am going to SWERVE on a 50 mile per hour bicycle just to TRY to avoid some dumbassed damn squirrel playing "Line Dance Revolution" infront of me... :glare:
Yep. Now you are comming clean. It was evident to me, and I'm sure it is evident to others, that you would also utilize your car to run down small animals. But I can also see why you would be somewhat cautious considering the extreme dander when running down a squirrel with a minibike. Certinally you can't be expected to be putting your life on the line every time by useing only a minibike, and would, upon occation, prefer to use a one ton car because it is safer. Kinda like a great African Game hunter occationally harvisting an occational animal for 'camp meat'. Say!, you arn't the guy that wrote that artical in Hunters Digest titled "I courted certain death stalking the North American Chipmonk" are ya? Your bravery and skill depicted in you hunting tales reminded me of that wonderful artical. It was thrilling to read about that lone hunter armed only with a 30-06 being attacted by a pair of vicious chipmonks just when his gun jammed and he had already thrown his last granade.

Last edited: