Road registering my honda z50a mini trail

I have just purchased my first honda z50a mini trail vintag, it has number plates but not been on the road for a very long time, registration is not show on DVLA, I would like to have it back on the road, but need help...it has a stamped chassis number but no VINTAG, no sign of ever having one either, is this possible?
Its says on the DVLA website i would need to get the Z50 authenticated buy a Honda Club. Can anyone please advise?

If it was built and sold as an off road vehicle, it may never have had a VIN. I have never personally seen a Z50 with solid rear frame (no suspension) licensed for street use.
That is a good looking little Honda. I see the speedometer, does it have a horn?

Hi, thank you for responding. It does have a horn and the speedo is in mph. It belonged to a good friend and it was his wife’s Dads, they definitely used it on the road years ago. Over 40 years ago

bruces

Pretty sure the vin tags are just stickers on those models ,there are reproductions available so that should not be an issue .A Honda dealer might be able to do that inspection you require ,they can where I live .

1971_MB1A

Hi, thank you for responding. It does have a horn and the speedo is in mph. It belonged to a good friend and it was his wife’s Dads, they definitely used it on the road years ago. Over 40 years ago
I have a 1971 Honda Z50 that has a PA street legal title. Bought a pair of them at Carlisle 25 years ago and the one had a PA street legal title. It may be a bit tougher now to try and get a street legal title for it now since Vermont no longer does the registration to title thing for vehicles without a title.