Road Trip!

gbones

sounds like a fun day:thumbsup:. sweet, you got another duck. any future plans for the duck? hey wait, you still have a duck on the back burner.

gbones

another BIRD, the green 1 for the bird illiterate. is the last pic a bird? foot pegs dont look rite, and i cant tell from the pic of the rear axle mount:shrug:

zeeman

Dang, Yellowhand. Did yall just head out and start looking, or did you have locations of the bikes when you started? I like them.

nice work. Im drooling:drool:
I like the chopper in the first set of pics.
It's a Trail Horse, made in Omaha...it has the 5-spoke alloys and DIH Carlisles. The black bike roller is also a Trail Horse, but an earlier model with Manco wheels.

Unfortunately, the engine on the chopper is a late-model HS50 without a lighting coil, but the Rupp has an H50 with the coil to run the lights. The Rupp also has the 5-spoke alloys, which I prefer over the turbines.

All the wheels will take a trip through the glass bead blaster at very low 20 PSI.

We picked up a really nice HeathKit Boonie Bike on the last trip...the pic shows just the frame and fork, but the bike is actually complete...I have it disassembled for restoration.

Last edited:
Very cool Trail Horse chopper! :thumbsup: I've never seen one in person. I think the other one is a Trail Blazer. It looks like the handle bars are bent outward. :shrug:

Very cool Trail Horse chopper! :thumbsup: I've never seen one in person.
those are crazy forks on that chopper...looks like a set of shocks off a car...

that's a nice little blast cabinet....but how do you get it to work at such a low pressure, 20 psi is like throwing the beads at the parts with your hand :shrug:

great find guys. I live in the desert of the mini bike world. I could drive 500 miles in any direction from where I live and not find any mini's.