Ruttman Goose the members bikes

I call this project the members bike because I traded or bought the major parts of this bike from OldMiniBikes members , Frame and seat came from one as did the wheels and then the engine from another ,, I have been working on this for a little over a week now , I do feel its coming along nice

I will assume this is a goose due to the Fold up foot pegs ,, I installed new fenders , and I have a 3hp Briggs in it , A decal kit is coming for it ,, should be here next week ,, Still have the brake to hook up also

Friend of mine came over and helped hook up this trolley and chain falls , another good pic of the bike ,, I hope to finish this next week but will see

i like the orange muffler.. i was thinking about buying some engine paint for mine as well..

looking forward to seeing the finished project, keep up the good work
-GC-

I got the frame painted today , I used Val -Spar Tractor paint from TSC ,, I really like the can , it sprays it all out and even ,, lots of over spray was the bad though ,, looks real smooth and even over all the frame tubes ,, very little running LOL