Seeking super top secret answer

No one seems to know the answer to this, and my meter doesn't tell me squat.
I have a 196 clone with a headlight on my bike. There are two coils under the flywheel excited bt two magnets on the backside of the flywheel.
Can anyone please tell me what sort of voltage is produced here?

Thanks.

Joe

I am sorry Joe...it is forum policy that we can not provide Super Top Secret Answer...as it is a secret...:laugh:

Sorry Joe, I couldn't resist...I have no idea...:doah:...:shrug:...hope things are going good for 'ya out there in Az..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep TOP SECRET Joe....If anyone gives you the correct answer, they will be eliminated !:gun_bandana::gun_bandana:

........................:laugh:..............

It will generate a varying AC voltage. The voltage will increase with rpm. At 3600 rpm with the correct load it will be between 12 to 14 volts but the exact voltage is secret.

Can someone break silence and possibly tell me if there is a converter for this voltage to anything worth while in the DC world??
I promise not to share any info obtained from this forum, especially with the members of any other forums, or members of any church, except for those who are members of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Last edited:
Yes with a rectifier also can add a regulator and filter cap. On my fox I am putting together using a clone with the two lighting coils I.am trying a cheap china rectifer/regulator to give me dc for my led lighting. I will add a 2000 mfd cap across the dc to filter the dc.