Selling my girlfriends Baja HT65

:doah: again, ur in boston!

haha, dang, dont think it is worth shipping to san fran...lol

thanks for fixing the link, though i cant buy it! :sadcrying4:

yet another great post. :doah:

you make such good contributions to the boards. i've only been here a week and am already more than sick of you.

if you are going to be a prick, do it in real life so you get your ass kicked. dont come on here and bash decent people for no reason.

so much aggression, you need to get laid man... :thumbsup:

iam not being a prick he is. anybody can go to pep boys murrays etc and buy one brand new for under 400 so why is he selling a used one for more then a brand new one ?

iam not being a prick he is. anybody can go to pep boys murrays etc and buy one brand new for under 400 so why is he selling a used one for more then a brand new one ?
I don't know why a price would make me a prick. I got it from a local sporting goods store for $550. I have found them sold new anywhere from $550 to $750. I see asking $450 for a barely used bike as a reasonable deal. If you don't like it all you have to do is not buy it! There is no need to tell people I am a prick because you don't like my asking price. Regardless, to you I say :censure: off and have a nice day. :censure::censure:!

Jesse,

For once I agree the price is set to high. The company is garbage and you have a smartass mouth! You smoke crack, and your head is repositioned sideways and your brain is under pressure.. Suddenly it dawns on you, maybe I need to think twice, post once, or even better, no words are the greatest asset a Man can have.

Those mini bikes depreciate 80% upon delivery. So, offer the Guy $100.00 and get it to your house, it's garbage, just like you....

Please spare me a response, the other's have spoken and I am growning tired of being a baby sitter for you...

TT Over and Out!

BTW, You cannot be like GTO. He has a brain and it works. He's a MAN. Not a little pouting baby... Never imitate great men...OK???

Last edited: