serious fuel problem!

I put a T in the line with same size fuel line running back to a fitting a drilled in the top of my tank(as you suggested) and it works great. Problem solved.
Thanks!

Got it. I had a clone on a kart with the rectangular fuel pump and a Chinese mikuni and it would intermittently overpower the float needle. Would run like a raped ape then load up start chugging and wouldn't even move. Never knew when it would do it. Did the bypass t and it never failed again. Also for real mikuni they sell different needle and seats with the smaller diam for fuel pump use. Had to do that on my shifter kart.

2SlickNick

True...
Not sure why Johnatthebox needed a fuel pump, but it seems to have solved his issue too.
By the way Johnatthebox we love pics....

Cool bike!
I like it a lot.
Thanks. Im new to mini bikes (this one makes 3 Ive built so far) and Im still experimenting. I think this was a CAT frame originally? I grafted the front and rear from a pocket bike on it but I should have done a better mock-up because this rides kinda high and a little bit of a downward stance is making for speed wobbles at around 20 mph. I thought it would be cool to have the front suspension, but Im a big guy(6'4"@290lbs) so the forks compress almost all the way when Im on it, so the front dives. I might have to tear it down and try a different set up....... IMG_20150423_175616_105 - Edited.jpg IMG_20150417_134925_780.jpg