Setting fire to a Rupp TT500

Mix diesel and old oil then pour over entire frame light it and watch it burn for a good little while! It burns extra long if the tires are still mounted!

Once the flames go out box it up and ship it to my address and I'll slap a motor on it as is!!

BTW greygoose nice bike! I like old original restored things but only to look at! I wanna go fast!! :scooter: :scooter:

It is fast.
restoring is for old farts scared of speed. Go build your 2000 $ investment no one will buy or ride .LOL.
Well my restored tt500 will do 50 the way its geared, and as for restoring for old farts? well i guess 33 is old? and i have had big offers for the bike, everyone i have turned down because its not for sale! I can get alot for it but choose not to sell it.

Hey,

I cannot believe you trashed Greygoose. He's one of the good guy's here on the Forum.
Yes, I do hope you find the parts for your bike named after me..lol

TT :laugh:

toomanytoys

Wow, this thread went to heck since the last time I viewed it.

To each their own. My 69 Roadster is going to be no where near stock, and I am having plenty of fun doing it.

Orginal restorations are cool, but I really hate to see a bike modified to the point where it can never be made orginal again.