shocked out!

markus

Just finished a batch of Sebacs. I thought it would go faster if I did a bunch at once, but I think I can do them quicker just doing it a set at a time though!

the Humidity wreaked havoc with the paint yesterday.

I had them apart for awhile and then got sidetracked:

set on the far left I decided to leave in original finish/paint the rest I repainted, the far right are the slightly shorter Benelli Hurricane shocks, everything is the same on them except the body is a tad shorter.

I'm done for awhile now...well at least until I pull down the Benelli off the shelf to swap the shocks out, then I gotta redo the old ones so I can sell them off :doah:

markus

now we know where all the Sebacs wound up...:laugh:
Nice job Marcus :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:smile: yea I am always looking for them to redo, doing single sets are great for me as I can kinda do them while I am working on other things. Doing all these at once actually threw me off though. usually I can get them done fast enough (or at least it seems that way) that I cover shop time and supplies when I resell them....most of the time :doah: Few of these sets are actually for my bikes though, I had been putting off doing them and figured I'd better get them done!!!

markus

Great job. And what are your plans for these shocks, as I need 2 sets ?
The original paint set is listed on ebay right now, the others are actually for 3 of my bikes, BUT 2 of them currently have original sebacs on them. I will be pulling them when I get a chance and redoing. they all look pretty decent so they should clean up nice, just dont know till I get them apart etc..