Show us your Super Bronc's Or Heald products

oseanc

I just scored this one on craigslist a few days ago. PO told me it was a '85 VT-10. But after doing a little research thanks to OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: i guess its a VT-1012! The only problem is that when you give it gas the front wheel starts bouncing out of control! :scared: and your only going maybe 15 mph :doah: I wanted to start a thread like, " Show me your Super Bronc rubber". I want to run a 22x11-8 Carlisle Stryker in the rear and a 22x12-8 Carlisle HD Feild Trax in the front. Will it work, or has it been done already?:shrug: Thanks OldMiniBikes Rules!:thumbsup:

I have been around this fine site for a while now reading and researching when I finally picked up my first mini project this fall on a barter for some work I did. But as is life I am going to have to let it go now but i'm hoping it'll go to a new and appreciative home! Here's a pic before I tore it down to start cleaning. I beleave it to be a Heald Super Bronc. It is mostly complete, and I really love the stance of it in this picture.

Here's the Heald Hauler it's all but finished now just have to install the new seat cushion and am waiting on parts from Power Tec for that.

How about this Super Bronco......Electric with title and was put on the road....Only one made.Eagle Picher and Couple build ...They were involved in building the Lunar Rover also The Silver Streak land speed record car electric..... Bike is still complete but needs tlc

How about this Super Bronco......Electric with title and was put on the road....Only one made.Eagle Picher and Couple build ...They were involved in building the Lunar Rover also The Silver Streak land speed record car electric..... Bike is still complete but needs tlc
Where is the picture?