Show Your scrapyard finds

Here is my $50 pile. Not as impressive as some of you guys, but I was glad to get it
:eek:hmy: I don't know, that chrome seat has got to be worth something... They were on some exercise thing.. I saw one on (American Pickers), I have one, and including yours, have seen 4 total in in my lifetime.. :shrug: I put mine on my Simplicity with chrome parts.. It tops the tractor off.. :laugh:

Got a pair of 4" carlisle double indian heads and a hs50 today :thumbsup:
:eek:hmy: Have you still got some of those 4 inch split Goodyears?

I found a Simplicity garden tractor with VW hubcaps on the back wheels, and a roto tiller still hooked up. :thumbsup: No pics, and I won't be getting it til spring. :doah:

:eek:hmy: I don't know, that chrome seat has got to be worth something... They were on some exercise thing.. I saw one on (American Pickers), I have one, and including yours, have seen 4 total in in my lifetime.. :shrug: I put mine on my Simplicity with chrome parts.. It tops the tractor off.. :laugh:

:eek:hmy: Have you still got some of those 4 inch split Goodyears?
yep but im keeping those for a future progect. i already mounted one on a manco wheel just need to get a rear manco. il probrobly ebay the carlisles soon. theyre too nice for me :laugh:

heres my junk yard. garys-u-pullit. the red circle is where all the mowers and stuff is. hardly seems fair does it?! and unfortunately most of the small stuff people bring in gets thrown directy over the bank intead of them setting it asside to be picked at. cant complain too much i guess. still find great stuff all the time and the prices are great cus half the time they dont know what the parts are :laugh:

Brother in law scored

Saw this over the weekend visiting family. My brother in law found it in a dumpster. looks complete and lightly used. Cool.

Yup show' in off, all the guys were droll in looks cool. On another note my big brother got a job in a yard said he saw pile of mini's go to the crusher. I scolded him and he said he would try to save em next time.

got another pair of goodyear 6" tires today and a metal tecumseh tank. and found an older sears sand blaster in the garbage! looks to be in good shape cant wait to try it out.

Mac

Normally about once every two months or so a friend of a friend gives me engine related stuff to take to scrap that's just sitting around his small engine repair shop. Seems when the people are told the cost of repair they sometimes decide just to scrap the old stuff instead of paying for the repair and they just order new parts. That sometimes ends up with me getting parts of rototillers,edgers,garden tractors, and the like.

Yesterday I got the Briggs 8hp below minus the carb. A little starting fluid and she fired right up. I guess carbs cost more than a new engine.:laugh:

I'm not taking this one to scrap.............