Since I don't take the word of idiots I oredered a bunch of parts from OldMiniBikes warehouse

On some facebook pages a lot of cry babies bitched about not getting what they want and they insulted Vicky which pissed me off. I'm sure they talked to her like assholes so they were treated as good as they could be if they were as irrational as they were in their rants. I had one small issue once I think a chain fell out of an order but it was quickly taken care of and I lived through it just fine. Let them try and run a business, it's tough and if the members of these pages are any indication of who poor Vicky has to deal with then God bless her for not pulling em through the phone and strangling them. I did my order online I plan to get a few bikes up and running for sale so I needed a few things. Here a running bike sells better, way better there seems to be few real builders and few buyers of frame and forksets and they scoff at the aluminum wheel with brakes and sprocket prices they can get Azusa with tires and tubes for less they say. Yes they can, they wobble and don't stop for shite so I wish them luck. If nothing else I'll have a few riders around again till they sell, my daughter wants a suspended rider and I don't blame her one bit our field is rough so it's time to move a few things and build our Ropers for the field and bombing the neighborhood streets too. The bike I'm building right now is the Apache or whatever it ended up being called. It will have a nice new pocket bike front tire mounted on a 5 inch Manco and a new CS 6" slick on a 6" manco out back with both a scrub brake and an Arctic Cat drum and expanding shoe backing plate opposite the sprocket for higher speed stops. I'm buying the slick and tubes in this order and I may use the header I got too if another one I have ends up being an ill fit. I'll put a stock predator on it and let the new owner decide whether to take it running or not it doesn't matter to me. The bike will look great and very drag bike like but I'm not going to call it a true drag bike just in the style of. Should sell for a decent price I would think, it's what the youngsters around here want.

Last edited:

gbabins1

I've never had a problem here either. Always received the parts I ordered, always with exceptional shipping time and even emailed questions to Eric and received quick responses without being misled. You can't make everyone happy but these are the same people that probably complain that the sky is too blue.
Good luck on your bikes, building them is half the fun!
Greg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think a large number of those people on facebook are kids and they are rude. God bless Viki that she puts up with them. I'm sure they are rude to her and she gives it right back. "You get more bee's with honey ". Viki knows her stuff and I'm sure that the problem she has with them is because she is a girl. They are a bunch of cry babies.

I have never had a problem ordering from OldMiniBikes. Always got what I ordered and always came super-fast. No complaints here at all !!!!

So glad I am not on the FB
I hear the stories though
I agree. I rarely check FB (Harleys Papa will laugh) and when I do, I cringe. OldMiniBikes has been great to deal with and every time I have to call Vicki, she remembers me. Where else can you find just about anything for a mini and not wait a week or two for the part? Us old Farts just have to start teaching the young bucks what civility is, it's clear their mommas didn't.

I am on order #4 from OldMiniBikes and have been nothing but thrilled. Very fast shipping, great communication, and Eric is always willing to help if I have silly questions!

Told my wife facebook is the devil years ago..guess could be fun but who wants all their info,pics of kids,grandkids for bigbrother and weirdos to use against you..well i got to go finish my bomb shelter so..:laugh:

ugmold

I hear you. I've been fighting with an ebay seller who sent a 6" rim instead of a 5", then as a replacement sent another 6". Tried to say it is what I Ordered. When the pics don't match, different type of wheel. I sent her this pic with tape measure on it, haven't heard from her in days. What a bitch. What stinks most is that the 5 inch wheel listed is the one I need. And yes, she does have a different listing for the 6" rim she sent.
1 (2).jpg

I74

I hear you. I've been fighting with an ebay seller who sent a 6" rim instead of a 5", then as a replacement sent another 6". Tried to say it is what I Ordered. When the pics don't match, different type of wheel. I sent her this pic with tape measure on it, haven't heard from her in days. What a bitch. What stinks most is that the 5 inch wheel listed is the one I need. And yes, she does have a different listing for the 6" rim she sent.
View attachment 105912

Go figure... :glare:

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

View attachment 105912
Ummm...that is a 5" rim! The tire sits in the bead and not on the outside lip! That wheel is for a 5" tire