Skat Kitty Water Transfer Decals

MiniBike Paul

WATER DECALS - these are the real deal, like fifty years ago; water-transfer decals - very thin and transparent, designs are a combination of printing on the decal and the paint color showing through where there is no printing. The decal is glued to a backing paper; first you put the decal into warm water;

after 10 seconds remove it and let it lie down for another 20 seconds; the glue liquifies and the decal slides off the backing

As you can see the printing is black and white. Normally, you would position the decal while still on the backing, and slide it onto the desired surface

I now have these available - $7.50 each mailed. PM me or call!

george3

WATER DECALS - these are the real deal, like fifty years ago; water-transfer decals - very thin and transparent, designs are a combination of printing on the decal and the paint color showing through where there is no printing. The decal is glued to a backing paper; first you put the decal into warm water;

after 10 seconds remove it and let it lie down for another 20 seconds; the glue liquifies and the decal slides off the backing

As you can see the printing is black and white. Normally, you would position the decal while still on the backing, and slide it onto the desired surface

Cool, I bet that 90 degree is hard to find 1/2 elbo to threadless ridged pipe, I wonder if its avab. at home depot? :laugh::laugh::laugh: some how I doubt it.

Those are bad a$$ !!! Makes me wish I had a Kitty to put them on.