Small diameter Rupp clutch question

Does anyone know the part number of the Rupp clutch bell used on the Chopper/Cub models with the Tec H25? It has an 11 tooth sprocket for 5/8" shaft and its a smaller overall diameter than the average centrifugal clutch. Mine has most of the teeth broken off so I'm looking for either an original or a replacement bell. Thanks, Chad

Eliminator

Thank you! Now to find one.
Keep watching Evilbay.. I found a small one years back for a Skat Kitty. Was just going through the listings and saw it and the seller didn't have it listed as being smaller. Also try searching for 3.5 centrifugal clutch or Comet 3.5 . A quick look I see someone selling NOS shoes for one at the moment..

Keep watching Evilbay.. I found a small one years back for a Skat Kitty. Was just going through the listings and saw it and the seller didn't have it listed as being smaller. Also try searching for 3.5 centrifugal clutch or Comet 3.5 . A quick look I see someone selling NOS shoes for one at the moment..
I'll keep an eye out. I did see the NOS shoes already but I don't need them. Thanks for the tip.