So I asked my wife the question? Windber

45t

"What are the family plans Fathers Day Weekend 2013 (Windber PA)?"

My wife has been somewhat supportive of my hobby and has shown the same support for other things that I get interested in. She has done two trips to Mopar Nationals, the second trip she was 5 months pregnant walking the swap, show and drags in the 90 degree heat with me.

For those who are married and understand about keeping everyone happy in the house, a man has to start early and be convincing to win her over to get the go ahead for something of this magnatude.

She surprised me and said that it should be fine that I go if..............She got a separate family vacation for everyone. Also she and my daughter would not be attending Windber but my son could go with. Secretly, that sounded fine to me. :wink:

Looks like I'm going to be planning a trip and trying to figure out how to stuff a running minibike in my Corolla along with all the other junk to camp out for a few days. :thumbsup:

buckeye

See ya there. I'm riding my Thunderbolt there. Ought to take three months.:laugh:

That's really good of her. Just great!

You will have a blast. :thumbsup: Rent a little u-haul trailer. Lots of people had them last year, including myself:thumbsup: I brought a tent to sleep in and ended up sleeping in the u-haul:smile: It was perfect:laugh:

That's great. I wanted to bring my whole family this time but the boys want it to be a guys weekend away. So it will be just the three of is again.

You better warn her ahead of time that it could likely turn into a yearly thing. Just sayin... You'll want to go back.
S.C. is right. Once you go ,you will be hooked and have to go again. Delray and myself got hooked last year and that was are first time out,well worth the 13 hour drive.See you all in 6 months.:thumbsup::scooter:

Oh well if Buck is true to his word we will have our own OldMiniBikes Medic , for those little bumps and bruises that seem to happen when one is showing off , lol

That would be a 30 hour drive for me. But I should have the Build-off bike done...

I do need to go see Mom near Chicago, and what is another 10 hours in the truck? I do have a 5th wheel with a garage....

45t

That would be a 30 hour drive for me. But I should have the Build-off bike done...

I do need to go see Mom near Chicago, and what is another 10 hours in the truck? I do have a 5th wheel with a garage....
I say "Do it"! :thumbsup: Nothing like a good road trip.