Spring Date For New England 100ft Minibike Drags?

It will be the same day as the minibike massacre swap meet, the week before the minibike massacre race. At least that is how it was this year. Not sure I have much control over that though.

It will be the same day as the minibike massacre swap meet, the week before the minibike massacre race. At least that is how it was this year. Not sure I have much control over that though.
The swap was in May. The race was in June after Windber I thought... And if it is Fathers day weekend then a few of us will be in Windber...

Ok Gotcha
Well we can discuss that with them, there was a small turnout I think they would want to change it. But if they don't then I'm going drag racing on whatever day they say.
Thanks for the heads up.
Now that you mention it the swap meet was not the weekend before, I had it confused with something else sorry.

I guess there's a committee that runs it and he has to bring it up at a meeting and stuff. It's not like "oh I'll just ask the dude next time I see him". At least at is the impression I got.

Massacre did you ever get ahold of goma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called him a couple times, never heard back. Winter is my busy time so I totally understand, he was probably busy.
George from Leadfoot CC got ahold of me, he said that he had spoken to Goma, and the only road that was available in Wareham was the road with the ditches on both sides. If that is the case then we might not be able to have the drags there.
I was going to try and meet up with Goma to see if the condition of the surface would be adequate for our needs, I was going to bring the guy Donny with me and see but never heard back from Goma.

George from Leadfoot CC went to 3 different tracks plus some other places to try and make it happen, but could not. Not enough participants, tech concerns, noise concerns, etc. were some of the reasons. Donny knows the owner of Thompson Speedway so we are going to try and join forces with George to make something happen.
I'm really glad because Leadfoot always put on the best event, what we were doing was ok but never had the same vibe. We followed the same rules though. Obviously the more bikes the better so between Leadfoot and the locals from MA NY RI CT etc
hopefully it will increase our chances of success. I know everyone wants to have a swap meet too and make it a big event which I think is awesome. I will update this thread as things progress, like I said winter is tough so I am strapped for time but will make an effort to do so.

Thanks for reading!

That's great Rob !!! Hope you guys can work it out ... Thanks for keeping us updated .. I know a lot of people are looking forward to some racing

There you go! That last trike want ad I looked at had 2 square bars welded out the back as if wheelie bars were the thought. Front brake to help heat up the rear slicks before the wheel standing launch, you've got time before spring comes!
(Bill Maverick, Little Red Wagon, eat your heart out)

Last edited:
yaaa im gonna kick some A$$$$$$$
What, you're going to have to open your wallet?
J/K Rich just messing with ya. I have no doubt you will be competitive and we would love to have you race with us, gumpit too but he said he's "not built for speed" even though he blew my doors off at Gomas' race.
I have been super busy but I will call George this week and Donny too. I'll let you guys know.
Thanks for the continued interest and support!

I called George today and gave him Donny's number.
George seemed optimistic about something coming up.
I don't want to speak out of school because I think Leadfoot should and hopefully will get this event going again.

I haven't heard anything lately regarding this.
Although I talked to a dude who spoke with George and he said that George mentioned that if we ran mufflers then we could maybe race at the yacht club.
My bike would lose a lot of power with a muffler, I'm sure the unlimited bikes would get a lot slower.
I'm ok with that but only as long as everyone is using the same exact muffler, like exact same. Obviously everyone is going to try for every possible advantage, including modifying their mufflers.
So not sure how that would be enforced but the whole point of an unlimited bike is that it is unlimited lol