Spring Fling North Jerz April 27*PHOTOS ADDED !*!

APRIL 27 2014 sunday. show, ... swap, meet. bring your mini bikes and go karts... rain date MAY 4 held at HOT DOG HUT 126 mountain view blvd ...... NO ENTRANCE FEE TO SELL any ??? call or text mike 862-262-6730 .. FREE ... !!!! we will be giving out trophies like always so bring your bikes and sell your parts no charge FREE !!:thumbsup::scooter:

I missed last year's and only saw the video............ This is a must got to for me, it would be my first Mini Bike event. And it's only 25 miles from home, about a 40 min ride. Wooo-Hoooo!!!!:scooter::scooter::scooter:

i need rupp scrambler and enduro parts

chain guards

13 inch wheels

number plate

and other misc parts will have cash in hand

how do you judge the mini bikes i have a nice trophy i can donate to this event if needed contact mike murphy mmurffy01@hotmail.com and let me know

Last edited:
I'll be there .wouldn't miss a show at the Hot Dog Hut.Mini bikes and great food ya can't beat it.Lots of good people too.:thumbsup:Ray

Where do we park our vehicles? Obviously not in the Hot Dog Hut parking area. I know that there are other stores right next door but they are Okay with it or is there a special spot?:confused:

we have parking across the street that we can use and the parking lot next door is also okay to use .we will also have some one to show every one were to park

Street Smart

I will be coming back that day from a trip, hoping to drive thru on the way home. What time does it usually end? I had a great time last fall and would love to stop in.
Infact my "drag bike" is the the frame i bought from you, I think it was being used to hold open your back door, lol.

I`ll be there HOMotorsports.. also have Udizzy1969 from Mas. and Yahueben66 from Ct coming trying to get 805roadking there.It should be a fun time.Is there going to be a class for unfinished project`s and theme bike`s