Sprocket problem!

Hi
New here. I am currently building a mini bike but I need help with gear ratios and what number of teeth I should put on each sprocket.
I need your help to determine what number of teeth I should put on my sprockets.

Please can you suggest a number of teeth for each of the following sprockets:
Clutch sprocket:
Jack shaft sprocket 1:
Jackshaft sprocket 2:
Wheel sprocket: (set at) 54 teeth
I have written all the info in the picture. I would like very good acceleration and torque ( but not enough to throw me off the bike (rider weight in pic)) and a top speed around 25 to 30 mph. The engine is a 196cc 6.5hp.

Thanks a lot
Henry

Attachments

Great thanks for the quick reply
Would this setup be good for off road?
Sorry to be difficult but i received the back sprocket ( 54 teeth) with the wheel. Should I still swap it for the 60?

If you have a 12 tooth driver on your clutch, you could go 19 on the input and 13 on the output with a 54 tooth rear sprocket and end up with a 6.58 total ratio.

thanks a lot havasu dave and everyone else.
for my rear wheel sprocket it has an 8mm pitch and it has 54T. could somebody tell me what #?? chain I should use
thanks again
henry

CarPlayLB

8mm chain does not crossover to any U.S. common chain. Your wheel probably came off some sort of pocket bike. It is smaller than the #35 chain which is common to minibikes here. Good luck! Maybe swap out that rear sprocket!