Sprocket Question

Hello everyone! This is my first post (I'll introduce myself in the off-topic area next) and I have just a quick question about which sprocket will work for my bike.

I have a MotoVox MBX12. From what I can tell, it's almost the same at the MBX10, just a different paint job.

What I'm planning on doing is dropping it from a 75 tooth sprocket to a #35 50 tooth sprocket. Here's what the sprocket looks like:

rear-wheel-sprocket-for-the-motovox-mbx10-and-mbx11-mini-bikes-13.jpg

Now, I can't find anywhere any info about this sprocket or what other sprocket would simply just bolt in. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'm sticking a 420cc predator on it. That little 2.5hp just isn't going to cut it. So my question is, what #35 50 tooth sprocket would be a good replacement?

Thank you!

I should have said this.

I would like a 50 tooth sprocket in either #35 or #40.

The #35 will be using a 17 tooth clutch or the #40 will be using a 14 tooth clutch. Either way, I need the sprocket to be a 50 tooth.

All you need is the sprocket adapter for the DB that OldMiniBikes sells along with a split sprocket , I'm about positive the motovox bolt pattern is the same !

I've an mbx10 an recently Installed a predator 212. That takes up all the space possibly available. How are you fitting a 420cc??? Terribly curious.

That is my question also, you can't get 100 pounds of gravel in a 50 pound bag no matter how you try. Also a 50 tooth is quite a drop in gearing even for the torque the big mill makes if it even fits at all. I ran a 60 tooth on a DB with a blue clone and found it to be a great balance with plenty of take off power and great top speed. There are gear calculators online and you'd be doing yourself a solid by doing your research. It does sound like it would be a monster if the engine fit but the 212 is tighter than a turtle shell in a motovox frame. I'd love to see you pull it off though, especially with well thought out gearing.

I've an mbx10 an recently Installed a predator 212. That takes up all the space possibly available. How are you fitting a 420cc??? Terribly curious.

Well, the 420cc fit. But man it was sure wide. It would take quite a custom jackshaft to get it to work. But other than that, it fit in there by removing the gas tank.

I think I'm just going to go with a 212cc to be honest.