stolen ruttman spyder

My sons ruttman spyder got stolen out of are backyard tonight around 9pm beach daily and Annapolis area the suspect has a short afro about 250 was wearing white shorts and a dark shirt my neighbors and my wife seen him ....the bike has a few things on it that I would notice like the inside of a bearing for a wheel spacer or a few scraps in the fram on the back from falling it has the original black paint but its all rusty from sitting at the tow lot last week theres a brand new seat on it thats bolted on by spigot handle thers two different tires and two master links it has a handle bar block that says spyder the clutch cover is cracked at the bolts ther is a reward for the bike I will be sweeping the neighborhood looking for it and I shire do hope I find the person I mean the bike

buckeye

Black and silver seat??
I have a thread elsewhere and am being asked if it had a black and silver seat?

Last edited:
My sons ruttman spyder got stolen out of are backyard tonight around 9pm beach daily and Annapolis area the suspect has a short afro about 250 was wearing white shorts and a dark shirt my neighbors and my wife seen him ....the bike has a few things on it that I would notice like the inside of a bearing for a wheel spacer or a few scraps in the fram on the back from falling it has the original black paint but its all rusty from sitting at the tow lot last week theres a brand new seat on it thats bolted on by spigot handle thers two different tires and two master links it has a handle bar block that says spyder the clutch cover is cracked at the bolts ther is a reward for the bike I will be sweeping the neighborhood looking for it and I shire do hope I find the person I mean the bike
Does the bike answer to the name "Lucky"?
Sorry to hear this!! Hope you get it back!!

Sorry just got on it has the ruttman seat with the white and silver sparkels on its the longer one the price is on the bottom it says like 84.00 I think

O yea I got ppl looking out for it everywhere its only a matter of time before it pops up ...IDC if its repainted and striped down I'll recognize the fram ..wat page did you see it on? Thanks for the help