Strange combo.

:doah:

Looks like a Trooper fame and trans with Minni burro forks and seat and hacked bars. Wonder what happened to the poor burro? :doah:

Well it was only 440 miles round trip and 9+ hours on the road. I will say one thing I pity the Seattle area drivers makes Portland's traffic look like a snap. Well GTO hit the nail on the head this trail bike needs some serious TLC but to me it was worth the trip.
Steve :scooter:

Well this new mini trail bike is one that did not stray far from home the Minni Burro front end was made in Midway, Washington and they supplied the seat. The rest of the bike is a Tule Trooper made in Issaquah, Washington and the front end has a T type bar on top.
But does this make it unworthy of being a good project or a good rider ? Or does it have to get tossed away because it is not 100% original or cost more than the some would pay ?
So it will just have to remain a cross breed with a Northwest Heritage.

Hey Steve........I just wonder. Since the 2 companies were close together, could one have gone out of business and bought the others inventory? Or could they have joined together at some point?
I don't know the detailed history of the 2 companies....just a thought.

Hey Steve........I just wonder. Since the 2 companies were close together, could one have gone out of business and bought the others inventory? Or could they have joined together at some point?
I don't know the detailed history of the 2 companies....just a thought.
No,no,no. It's just another cobbled together bike. There would be a ton more Trooper parts.

FWIW they did have a straight bar model but shorter, someone must of butchered the bars befor the bikes merged.

Like I said...just a thought. I've seen lots of stuff up here that people say is hacked , modified , combined, or cobbled and later it turns out to be a model that we just haven't seen a brochure(Mfg. intent of what they will look like) for yet. Good example is KC57's CAT model #3509 also called WildCat.

Do you know all the history on the 2 companies in question??

There's plenty of info on the Troopers, not much on the Burro's. No way they where used together.

Here's a place that sold them.

That is the $64,000.00 question I today can't remember who bought all my stores stock because we just closed the doors. But needing to get back to a paying job that process of selling off all the stock is faded away.
I bet MAC bought it all for a song LOL
But the Cross Breed will live to ride once more and I guess it will have to be painted Blue Metallic and that's my favorite color.

Steve, The only thin burro on it is the forks so it be red. :thefinger: Seat was Lambretta anyway, who know's, he could have a cobbled scooter with Trooper forks! :laugh::stuart::doah:

I would like to find one of these Tules in someones garage.

I don't think he did any of this. Glenn was 77 years old and had lived on the shore of a little lake for 39 years. Steve :scooter:

Ps; This bike had a brake light switch

I talked to a guy that went and bought a bunch of stuff at the auction when Bonanza shut down. In the early 80's(when nobody was interested in Mini's) he moved and decided to scrap a bunch of parts rather than move them. Included were pallets of fork lowers, clutch covers, wheels and who knows what else.:doah:

I talked to a guy that went and bought a bunch of stuff at the auction when Bonanza shut down. In the early 80's(when nobody was interested in Mini's) he moved and decided to scrap a bunch of parts rather than move them. Included were pallets of fork lowers, clutch covers, wheels and who knows what else.:doah:
Painful,,,,not a good bed time story.:doah: