Suggestion

I've got a suggestion. I know we don't have specific sections on our site for different MiniBike types, but I think we need a section under General Minibikes just for Mini Cycles, all mini cycles. I know I would like to go to this section and read about Hondas, yams, Kawasaki's, ect. New and old. Many members have these bikes and we could all have fun learning about them.

Jesse

Let me ask you this question , what part of OLD MINIBIKES .com don't you understand ?:shrug: This is a minibike community , have i made myself clear . Thank you for your time . :thefinger:

Let me ask you this question , what part of OLD MINIBIKES .com don't you understand ?:shrug: This is a minibike community , have i made myself clear . Thank you for your time . :thefinger:
Every family has that special child. I guess we know which of the Wulfs it is...:eek:ut:

I've got a suggestion. I know we don't have specific sections on our site for different MiniBike types, but I think we need a section under General Minibikes just for Mini Cycles, all mini cycles. I know I would like to go to this section and read about Hondas, yams, Kawasaki's, ect. New and old. Many members have these bikes and we could all have fun learning about them.

Jesse
I think you can buy the domain OLDMINICYCLES.COM if you hurry....:biggrin:

toomanytoys

Lol your Toyota is stupid!!

I'll go register old mini cycles tomorrow and make a forum Lol and you can't join!

This is a joke. so no one please jump on me

Yes Gumpit, I've had Toyotas, and many other cars, and they all have forums bigger then ours. Why not mini cycles?? David told me he was going to challenge the idea and I told him this. Many minibikes are or became mini cycles back in the day. I'll give you an example. I've started looking for a Bonanza MX 1510 with a 2 stroke Hodaka 100 on it. Your know, swing arm suspension, motorcycle engine, gearbox, ect. Tell me whats the difference in this and a mini cycle made in the same day. I'll tell you the difference its where they were born, here, not Japan, and what they looked like, ie, little Motorcycles.

I have friends on this site with mini cycle collections that are superb. Collections that take years to build. A special section on OldMiniBikes would give these members a place to highlight there bikes. A mini cycle section would give us non owners a place to ask our friends about there bikes. We would get to see there new purchases and see what bikes like this cost, and learn about them. I think its a great idea. It doesn't cost much on the site, its only a category that these owners can show and tell the rest of us about there mini cycles minis. We have categories for MORE THEN TWO WHEELS, OFF TOPIC THINGS, and even Doodle Bugs, (yes I know why this category is there) Heck, theres probably more mini cycles out there then Doodle Bugs. Anyway, I think its a good idea. I plan to own some of these bikes myself someday. There cool. I want a mini that I can shift. I guess I could just buy the Bonanza Mini Cycle. Ed and SC don't come after me. please.

Jesse Wulf

Neck

Growing up is optional
The only problem with this I can see......is they still make Mini Cycles, LOTS of them! This is why Pocket bikes are frowned upon here. I think it would just open the floodgates of possible undesirable members. Can you relate?

Yes Gumpit, I've had Toyotas, and many other cars, and they all have forums bigger then ours. Why not mini cycles?? David told me he was going to challenge the idea and I told him this. Many minibikes are or became mini cycles back in the day. I'll give you an example. I've started looking for a Bonanza MX 1510 with a 2 stroke Hodaka 100 on it. Your know, swing arm suspension, motorcycle engine, gearbox, ect. Tell me whats the difference in this and a mini cycle made in the same day. I'll tell you the difference its where they were born, here, not Japan, and what they looked like, ie, little Motorcycles.

I have friends on this site with mini cycle collections that are superb. Collections that take years to build. A special section on OldMiniBikes would give these members a place to highlight there bikes. A mini cycle section would give us non owners a place to ask our friends about there bikes. We would get to see there new purchases and see what bikes like this cost, and learn about them. I think its a great idea. It doesn't cost much on the site, its only a category that these owners can show and tell the rest of us about there mini cycles minis. We have categories for MORE THEN TWO WHEELS, OFF TOPIC THINGS, and even Doodle Bugs, (yes I know why this category is there) Heck, theres probably more mini cycles out there then Doodle Bugs. Anyway, I think its a good idea. I plan to own some of these bikes myself someday. There cool. I want a mini that I can shift. I guess I could just buy the Bonanza Mini Cycle. Ed and SC don't come after me. please.

Jesse Wulf
I'm just playing. I don't care how many sub forums there are... I have a little light reading I can bring to Windber....

The only problem with this I can see......is they still make Mini Cycles, LOTS of them! This is why Pocket bikes are frowned upon here. I think it would just open the floodgates of possible undesirable members. Can you relate?

I do see what your saying Neck and Gumpit, both. I'm not asking for a new site, only a place where these bikes can be discussed, a category. If these type of members come to our site, they'll probably only visit this section anyway and we get to see there stuff, and I guess the site will make more money off these guys. I would think that OldMiniBikes would only attract those with old mini cycles owners, not the new hyped up ones. You know Neck, I do only know one member with a large collection of these bikes, and he is sort of, well anyway, but he was nice enough to drive me around LA last Sept with him. Maybe all the new guys will be as nice as him. ( This was a plug for Toy,Ha Ha)

Jesse