super rare 1970 arco survivor

oldfatguy

ARCO E Z RIDER MINI BIKE

I have the same bike and there are not many left out there as complete as this one is. This one is so tempting but mrs old fat guy would beat the day lights out of me if I bought another one. 500 is just a bit too much for me right now but anyway this would be a cool score for someone.

markus

thanks for posting that up, there's the remains of one of those for sale here in FL and it was bugging me as to what it was, I was thinking it was powerdyne/cougar bike with some :grind: done to it.

Did you see the NOS seats for these offered on ebay yesterday (20" long)??? I picked one just cause it was cheap :biggrin:

oldfatguy

thanks for posting that up, there's the remains of one of those for sale here in FL and it was bugging me as to what it was, I was thinking it was powerdyne/cougar bike with some :grind: done to it.

Did you see the NOS seats for these offered on ebay yesterday (20" long)??? I picked one just cause it was cheap :biggrin:
\

I thought that mine was a powerdyne too until realizing it was an Arco.

markus

I did too, picked up a couple and they just got here...Absolutely MINT:thumbsup:
Cool! Mine didnt show up yet. Got nothing to use it on but for that kind of money its great to have just in case!!!!

I did however get this seat today from Cali.....its very nice :pimp:

oldfatguy

Did you see the NOS seats for these offered on ebay yesterday (20" long)??? I picked one just cause it was cheap :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip for the seat, I just bought one too. I have always worried about damaging the original seat. Now it's good to know that I have a replacement. I have never seen one for sale before and a NOS one at that.:thumbsup:

markus

thanks for the tip for the seat, I just bought one too. I have always worried about damaging the original seat. Now it's good to know that I have a replacement. I have never seen one for sale before and a NOS one at that.:thumbsup:
mine showed up today, I was a little bummed it had some mold on it. Just from having some like that in the past I thought it might not come off or leave some stains, but it cleaned off really easy. I see they have 2 listings for them, I was hoping one might be the shorter seat. Its cool the bag stapled under it has 4 screws, and instructions from messinger :thumbsup: just need a big bike to put it on!!!

oldfatguy

mine showed up today, I was a little bummed it had some mold on it. Just from having some like that in the past I thought it might not come off or leave some stains, but it cleaned off really easy. I see they have 2 listings for them, I was hoping one might be the shorter seat. Its cool the bag stapled under it has 4 screws, and instructions from messinger :thumbsup: just need a big bike to put it on!!!
My seat showed up today too, I'm real happy with it and to now have a replacement if it's ever needed. Those seats are super rare and hardly ever are for sale. I bet that he could have sold them for a lot more than he did. I found that
armor all works great to clean it up. Even the seats on the bikes in the garage get white mold on them once in a while.
Of all my mini bikes the spoke wheeled Arco is still my favorite rider. Plus I don't feel like as much of a big goof riding a larger bike even though my wife said that I still look like a big idiot .

Last edited: