suzuki trailhopper

I just found this sight it is really cool! tons of info. I just picked up a 73 suzuki trailhopper that it pretty good shape. Its all complete but the problem is it doesnt run. Im not getting any spark at all. Does anyone have or now were I can find a wiring schematic. Thanks Dan

Yea I no I need to get a service manual I was just hoping to see if I could get it running before I ordered one..I just cant help playing with it a little.
Im not getting any spark to the plug and its a bitch tracing all the wiring down.
Does the coil get its power from the magnito? The wire to the coil seems like its going straight to ground..

Points... :hammer:
... Points is ALWAYS a great start.. There isn't much to go wrong with them.. As long as the parts are there and wires are broken up to bad... I'd pull the cover over the flywheel and see if ya can get in there via an access hole in the flywheel, to use like an emery board or something to scratch your points clean..

I just joined the forum and was looking for wiring info. I found your post but the battery area of the diagram is sort of blurred out so i can not read it. Anyway, what would help more would be a picture of the wiring at the battery. I bought a new battery and was going to cut the plug off the old one but it got thrown out so i now need to make a little harness. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is a really old thread but this is the only place on the web that I have found a wiring diagram for the trialhopper. I was given a trailhopper to bring back to life and I got it running. I bought a 6 volt motorcycle battery but the bike didn't have a battery when I got it so I don't know how to hook it up. There is a plastic wire harness and then two wire leads by the battery box. Does the battery tie into the harness or the two leads? If it goes into the harness which pins? Thanks.