Swapmeet Boonie / Dominator / Pocketbike

Mac

Today I bought three bikes at the local Swapmeet:

---Left to right---
1. "Swing" ? pockebike, Tasmotor S-3R 30cc engine(Cost=$30).
2. Cat "Dominator frame with 1967 5" Taco front wheel, Azusa 6" TriStar Rear Wheel & 72T sprocket(Cost=$45).
3. Heathkit "Boonie Bike" roller with original wheels(Cost=$50).

Also got a good used Comet 3/4",#35 Comet clutch & used chrome twist throttle(Cost=$20)

....Sure I'm broke now, but you should see the smile on my face.

lol... Yeah you didn't get hurt any that's for sure.. Watch out, 71 Dodge is gonna be all over your Cat.. Might as well get it boxed up and weighed right now. :doah: lol

Mac

lol... Yeah you didn't get hurt any that's for sure.. Watch out, 71 Dodge is gonna be all over your Cat.. Might as well get it boxed up and weighed right now. :doah: lol
........Yeah, colt38 will be trying to see the condition of my chrome handlebars, but
if they come off the rest of the frame is junk.

Just unloaded the bikes and have to decide whether or not to strip (Not me....the frames).

what is diligent ? me no good with big words lol:doah:
HAHA!!! diligent is like (stick to it-ness) if your are diligent you keep at something and do a good job of trying to do a good job... UN diligent would be the, lazy, wander away from it, 1/2 assing everything and don't give a shart... (shart) is something like a fart...... only ya shoulda been on the crapper at the time.. One of those JUICY ones. :lol:

Hey put me on the list for the Boonie too.I need a fourth one , Then I will be done :evil_laughter: . I am spending all my time working on the Super bronc at the moment. I need to finish all the Boonies though . I get distracted real easy...

Hey put me on the list for the Boonie too.I need a fourth one , Then I will be done :evil_laughter: . I am spending all my time working on the Super bronc at the moment. I need to finish all the Boonies though . I get distracted real easy...
:doah: you should have just bought the People Eater. :lol: California is gonna be a KILLER on shipping :doah:

SpyGuy

In case you were wondering, the pocketbike is a 47cc Cagllari/Daytona, looks like a half-fairing frame. Chinese-made, not very reliable until you change out all the cheap Chinese bolts for good quality stainless or hardened bolts. Not as fast as a regular minibike, but they can be endlessly modified.

I have several of them, so if you need any help, let me know, or come over and visit www.pocketbikeplanet,com