Symco Mini Bike Drags at Symco Hotrod Weekender,,125ft Clay track drags, Aug 10/12

Midwest 608 mini bike will be sponsoring the 125 ft Drags again August 12 in Symco WI. 5 mini bike classes. Test and tune Friday 5:00 , mini bike parade 6:00, Drags start at 11:00 am on Saturday. Rules and Classes on Midwest 608 mini bikes on Facebook.Preregister is open April 8,at Symco Hotrod weekender with Pay Pal. $20 will get you a Kustom Symco mini bike drag t- shirt & Sticker (designed buy Simple Tom ).OldMiniBikes mini bike calendar,, Testing on Friday and Drags on Saturday. $50 gift card from OldMiniBikes Warehouse to the classes winners, What a DEAL!!!. Contact Chris Nelson , chris73nelson@yahoo.com , 608-345-8281...

delray

ok tom,sounds good.....:thumbsup:
todd's son going to drag a bike this year?

only place you can run 125ft on a clay track.......:scooter:

I think so. I even registered to drag just so I could get a t-shirt. :laugh: I haven't been able to work on anything all summer with my bicep surgery. But I'll be ready by then to at least make a pass with my Trail Horse Rat bike.

This is gonna be my first year going, not gonna do the drags but can I still purchase a shirt? I'm excited to go, already bought 2 herters bikes from someone that is bringing them there for me to pick up

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

delray

good news for the people that are going to symco wis this year. for some of you guys may of known this from last year. one of the gentleman
that ran the show in the pass decided to branch off from symco and try to start a new show in a new location. that didn't work out so well last year and it looks like that he will not be having his show in oshkosh. so any of the car guys that went to his show last year will be coming back to symco. i have gone to couple local cars shows this summer and have talk to some of the people that went to the oshkosh and said they would not go back. all said it was cool to see the old planes,but that was it and symco wis is a much cooler place to be.:thumbsup:

delray

dragracertpp
This is gonna be my first year going, not gonna do the drags but can I still purchase a shirt? I'm excited to go, already bought 2 herters bikes from someone that is bringing them there for me to pick up
are you buying them from todd? yooper
there should be bunch of us from OldMiniBikes there:thumbsup:

delray

ok,sounds like him.
i believe his son is going to drag race a bike this year. i will have two bikes there to race. both in different classes.
if you go friday? they will let you ride you bike in a small parade on the grounds.