tac hook up on honda clone

Buy a tac and read the instructions.....

Since no two brands are exactly the same you will need to read up, choose and follow the directions.

I use Naughtitacs.

Cheap ones intended for outboards mostly the gauge trolling but they work just fine on clones turning 6500 rpm..

Since no two brands are exactly the same you will need to read up, choose and follow the directions.

I use Naughtitacs.

Cheap ones intended for outboards mostly the gauge trolling but they work just fine on clones turning 6500 rpm..
link please! can't find them searching.

I use Naughtitacs.

thanks for the info :smile:

I don't think you can buy the TR-1 Tach from Nautamatic any more.

The look just like the one pictured above but have only an hour meter and RPm display function.

Check ebay maybe some there.....
I like these because they were free ( distributor gave them away like Candy years back ).
And you can pop the back off and replace the battery.

In any even they all probably come from the same Chinese factory

Thanks,I thought it mite have been an analogue style. I guess the best bet for me is a Jr. dragster tach to bad the don't have a tattle tail.

65ShelbyClone

For the kind of money a Jr. Dragster tach costs and the features they lack, I would be more inclined to shop for a used basic MyChron or Digatron.

For the kind of money a Jr. Dragster tach costs and the features they lack, I would be more inclined to shop for a used basic MyChron or Digatron.
it's easier for me to read a analog at a glance than a digital. besides I think the just look cooler:smile:

Sunpro makes one that is cheaper that will work,they have a vintage style to them also.

northern has one by sendec and its a tac and hour meter. i have it on my baja warrior and its only one wire wrapped around the sparkplug wire and thats it. its digital and i got it for under $40. only down side is that batteries are not replaceable but they should last the life of the engine and the read out is a second delayed but it works either way.