Talking Mini Bikes With Chip Foose

Well today later in the afternoon my dad and I were driving around in Monrovia, CA and long behold we saw Chip Foose! We were able to pull up next to him at a stop light and talk. He was a very nice guy and very personable. We somehow got on the subject of mini bikes and he said "I have a Taco 22 and several go karts." He was in the local area from filming an episode for one of his TV shows. I still can't believe I met him! :biggrin:

Chip Foose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

buckeye

Did you invite him to join? Hell, we have some Chip Fooses already here. Great story and incredible builder. He has forgotten more than I will ever know.

I liked to see his show of Overhauling because it was so supportive to the talent that surrounded each build. And the open involvement of the family of the person who was being overhauled. Never left the common folk out of the loop that it could happen to them.
Chip has incredible talent in design and is able to pass his vision on to the help in a great way. Never any big shot attitude from him.
Steve :scooter:

I liked to see his show of Overhauling because it was so supportive to the talent that surrounded each build. And the open involvement of the family of the person who was being overhauled. Never left the common folk out of the loop that it could happen to them.
Chip has incredible talent in design and is able to pass his vision on to the help in a great way. Never any big shot attitude from him.
Steve :scooter:
:thumbsup: