Tec angle manifold

richs

you dont need the angled manifold you can use the original one with a diaphram carburator Im not really sure they even make them for the 3-3 1/2 hp tecumseh

You maybe able to find one that went on a 71-72 Rupp Scramber, They ran the Tecumseh 3.5 on a slant and I think Speedway had a 3.5 or two run that way also. But there not going to be cheap if you find one.

There was a guy on Ebay selling an adapter thing that he made in his shop. It was a pretty simple unit. It looked like it would work great. It just bolts in between your carb and intake and tips the carb back out to level. He had a few things that were pretty cool that he was making in his shop, and he was talking about selling multiples like mass production style. That was quite a while ago and I looked recently and couldn't find anything.. I am not sure how far he ever made it with his business venture but he was around the Lansing Michigan area.. Maybe you could try to search him out somehow....If you found him theres a few people who would really like to talk to him here I am sure.. One of those things he made would work great for 9 dollars... If you could find one.. Or even make one your self. And start selling them here. :thumbsup:

richs

you can usually use the same carb on all the h30 -hs50 give me a 1/2 hour I can probably dig some out and give you some #

Those work too I got a couple for my newer Tec Power sport 4hp engines,
And I also wanted to ask Minibikedude......... WHAT exactly works pretty good? Have you tried those wedge things that guy makes or did you mean the diaphragm carbs???? Those things that guy was making looked pretty great for an instant answer to a pain in the butt question..... I'd like to find someone who has tried one for sure... I can see with my eye-balls and conman sense, that it SHOULD be the perfect answer though.... a slight bend 2/3 of the way up your governor arm at WORST Case scenario.... :hammer:

richs

I think he is on ebay thoes blocks they were talking about are for the newer motors if yours is a older one they might not fit post a picture of the motor and the motor # so you dont get the wrong stuff

I think he is on ebay thoes blocks they were talking about are for the newer motors if yours is a older one they might not fit post a picture of the motor and the motor # so you dont get the wrong stuff
No kiddin? what's different about them? :shrug: Did you ever get your Tecumseh The Snowman yet?

He is on here. Looks like he was asking about them rather than producing them. I'll see if I can find the supplier. As I recall, when I first saw them, I thought I'd use them on a Columbia I have and would save shipping by picking them up because they were right here in Shelby Township.

I have a couple both Original and GEM straight shots. I would sell a GEM one for 65 shipped. Really not interested in selling original ones. Only thing to consider with a gem or machined one is that the governor linkage will need some tweaking to be used or just forget about it.