Tecumseh HS50, Comet 20 Series Driver

Selling my Tecumseh HS50 that I bought a couple months ago. I was going to use this on my Gilson project but decided to go ahead and get the more correct H50 engine. It came off a lawn mulcher and ran great when I took the mulcher apart. The only thing missing is the gas tank and tank mounting bracket. Unfortunately I sold them because I'm going to a rear mount tank on my bike and didn't need it. It has a 1" output shaft. There is one crack in the top of the shroud as seen in the pictures below. I will include a set of new decals for it as I've already recreated them in preperation for using this engine. $125 picked up. Will consider shipping at your expense.

I'm also selling the Comet 20 Series driver. The driver is for a 1" shaft(see engine above) and I've switched to a 3/4" shaft engine. The driver is brand new but does have a few scratches from being tested fitted on my workbench. It is black in color. $75 picked up/$85 shipped/trade straight up for like new Comet 20 Series for 3/4" shaft.

Engine plus driver $180 picked up

I'm having issues getting pictures to upload but I'll add them in morning when I get to work.

HS50 is sold.

Comet 20 Series driver still for sale. The driver is for a 1" shaft and I've switched to a 3/4" shaft engine. The driver is brand new but does have a few scratches from being tested fitted on my workbench. It is black in color. $75 picked up/$85 shipped/trade straight up for like new Comet 20 Series for 3/4" shaft.