Tecumseh hs50 Engine and HS35 parts

Iv got a HS50 from an ariens snowblower looks to be in good shape i looked inside the cylender is very good. Has 3/4" shaft and a reverse gear cam which can easily be cut off. Carb inside looks good I have not had it running It doesnt have spark. $75. shipped also have the starter for it for 25$.
Have two 3.5hp flywheels and a crank. The crank has some issues pitting on the block side journal. but good to use I would think . also a carb with 4hp manifold. all those are $25. each shipped. And the rest of the small parts are from the 3.5hp including the manifold sidecover cam and head. the hs35 shroud is 30. shipped and has the back bracket. Im not sure what year it decodes as 1971 maybe? The round shroud flywheels dont fit the 5hp because the tapered shaft is different. Also a couple briggs vertical shaft pull starters. and i have the shrouds for those also if you need them. buy more and save. paypal. jeep2003@excite.com

white hs50 is sold but I have another. This one is a bit newer I think . Has spark and a perfect 3/4" shaft. Shroud is rusted out. carb and bore look good. Includes older style choke leaver to convert it and a canister filter backing plate. Iron flywheel. $45 shipped