The “Rare” CAT Twister Trike

I'm glad to see you using the 6" front wheel. I think it would killer with a chrome Hustler / Duster front fender.

What clutch are you planning on using? 12 tooth? What do you think will work best with the rear setup?

I've been unable to find a good source for Horstman TC parts.

buckeye

That is ...uuuhhh aahh stunning. Dude, you are the master.
No just factory, but one and only never seen, they should have made one, wish I had one, bad boy. Beyond cool. Beyond words.

Well Gerry, all i can say is "Good Call"! I think it looks as you've described it to me. Factory!
SHARP.SHARP.SHARP!!!!!:thumbsup:
That is ...uuuhhh aahh stunning. Dude, you are the master. Beyond cool. Beyond words.

thanks again..... it's weird but I'm feelin kinda sad it's almost done :confused:

I'm glad to see you using the 6" front wheel. I think it would killer with a chrome Hustler / Duster front fender.
What clutch are you planning on using? 12 tooth? What do you think will work best with the rear setup?

I've been unable to find a good source for Horstman TC parts
I just happen to have a nice chrome Hustler fender of which you speak :shifty:

I have an nos Horstman clutch on there now...think it's a 12t...now that I have the hs40 in there I think it will have ample power :scooter:

just working out the band brake....Horstman's measure 3-3/4 od so the 4" band is almost closed before it grabs :confused:...I read where Comet made 3-3/4" band brakes for snowmobiles...gotta locate one.....:detective:

waiting on the 3-3/4" Comet band brake (back ordered :doah:) ..and a matching brake cable .....had the seat on but had to pull it all back apart to modify the factory brackets a little bit .....updates soon....

Don't touch that dial!!!!!!!!

Last edited: