"The California Dream Minibike Weekend

Hounddog

I will be there with my son. It was a great event last year! Great to hear so many are coming, and I will invite a few more. There are a lot of mini bike guys out there who are not on OldMiniBikes, they have some nice bikes! Also Mac has more stuff than all of us put together. It will be a great weekend!:thumbsup:

HD

Smallbore

Funday #3 menu

Camarillo, on September 16th. - 150 OldMiniBikes.com members and probably 300 minibikes, live band, incredible food, and on the day before, Saturday the 15th, MacFest - the biggest minibike garage sale in the world out in Norwalk, or close!!
Hey Paul, speaking of food, I was thinking...... Since I have one of these:

With a 5 foot grill space holds a lot of Carne Asada and Chicken

And I have a machine for El Pastor.....

I could make up some Rice, Beans, Salsa, and Guacamole

And what we would have is....

Well... There it is ! Now you have some time to think about it. Any ideas, comments, questions ? Let me know...... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Smallbore

It`s Offical boys & girls !

Paul gave the ok for the Menu... So this years Funday #3 menu will be:

TACOS WITH CHOICE OF MEAT:
Carne Asada
Pollo
El Pastor
WITH SIDES:
Beans
Rice
Salsa
Guacamole
and Hot Dogs (for the kids)

Dont forget to bring your Sombrero, and see you there ! :cowboy:

Last edited:

Smallbore

Someday when we grow up in Georgia we will - may - ok probably not have a minibike gathering - show -swapmeet. Ok just dreaming again :(
There is Hope !
Being that the event is in September, you have plenty of time to save up for a plane ticket, and put in for vacation time... :thumbsup:

TomH

I'll give ya a comment Small bore...every time I look at this page I get hungry and I start drooling. That is some fancy food right there. White boy from the south, i don't know what that is, but boy that looks good

MiniBike Paul

Flyer - my shop where we have Funday is 1/2 mile off the 101 at Pleasant Valley Road!
Tom, come to Funday #3 and learn all about Mexican food done right! And spend the day with 150 other minibikers!

Hey Paul, speaking of food, I was thinking...... Since I have one of these:

With a 5 foot grill space holds a lot of Carne Asada and Chicken

And I have a machine for El Pastor.....

I could make up some Rice, Beans, Salsa, and Guacamole

And what we would have is....

Well... There it is ! Now you have some time to think about it. Any ideas, comments, questions ? Let me know...... :thumbsup:
OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! I'll be there Paul, but I hope youre having icecream for dessert!!!! :scared::crying::laugh:

MiniBike Paul : Wow you sure have lassoed just about 110% of what makes SoCal a happening place. And another year with Smallbore banging out a great menu for all to enjoy so typical SoCal so good guaranteed to be a winner.
Music for the grind and the smell of 300 mini bikes and speed what else is there.
Start out with pockets full of loot and head for Mac's to fill in the gaps in your projects with that rare find just waiting in Norwalk. BE THERE then slid out for a bit of street madness from the pro's we call the Bros the kings of rope start speed.
All this is just bait for the big hook for FUNDAY #3 BE THERE
It's 3:10 AM in Portland, Oregon and I can't sleep, and I want 2 Taco's and some of them beans.
Steve :scooter:

MiniBike Paul

3 things;

1. Small Bore's food is reason enough to come to Funday #3, all by itself! The rest, the people and bikes and all are just the frosting! Thanks Scott!!!

2. Funday #3 is not going to happen without Steven Durham! We will find a way to make sure he is present, period! So Steven, go to sleep, get some rest, we want you here in full strength, we want the minibike history lessons that are your life!

3.Spanky, my shop is 5 minutes from the Camarillo airport, we will provide you round trip transportation, I am at 4820 Adohr Lane, Camarillo 93012.

Good morning MiniBike Paul : My sleepless night was still rewarding to me I did rest but no sleep. My great friend Scooter Boy bought my big Jet 1 HP long shaft buffer for his home shop. He paid me for my asking price and put in $50.00 for my trip to FUNDAY #3 in my hand. How can you not say that we have a true brotherhood in OldMiniBikes.
I still want the Taco's, Question will they have Beef Tongue Taco's ? I frequent select rolling truck,s here in Portland and they even have very tender goat Taco's
Steve :scooter: